You Guy's Are So Sweet!

Chapter Thirty <3

     Yes Finally Got Up To Chapter Thirty! Im So Happy! Please Comment , Vote , Anf Even Fan! I Love My Little Candies <3 Yea Im Gonna Start Calling You Guys Candies <3 Cause Your All So Sweet! :D Anyways.....

       I Woke hearing a whole bunch of whispers and giggles . I got up , in the most pain in the world , and slowly walked down the stairs . 

"Morning Gorgous ." All The guys chorused . I looked at all of them and smirked a smile .

"Morning ." I said really low . I walked over to Harry who was sitting on the couch . He held out his arms motioning me to sit on his lap or something . I didnt really care what i did . The world didnt matter to me anymore right now . I was drowning in a pool of cramp's . Heavingly . Not! I sat next to Harry as he wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled down at me .

"Whats all of this for?" I asked tiredly .

"We did this for you ." He smiled .

"Why?" I yawned as i fell back on the couch .

"Cause i wanted you to feel better ." He said softly . I looked up from my position and smiled lifting myself back up into his arms .

"I Love you " I said looking at the table .

"I love you too ." He said as i reached for a peperment stick .

"What?" I asked looking at him .

"I said i love you too ." 

"Oh i wasnt talking to you . I was talking to my peperment stick ." I said as that earned a laugh from all the other guys .

"But i love you too." I said kissing him softly .

"Ew!" Niall yelled .

"Your just jelous you dont have all of this ." I said pointing to my face .

"Nope ." He protested .

"Only Jimmie Can Protest!" Louis screached from the kitchen . 

"You guys are all so sweet ." I smiled staring at Harry's lips as he leaned in and kissed me .

"You taste like peperment ." He said pulling back with a smile .

"Oh I thought i would taste like poo ." I said sarcastically .

"Yumm ." He whispered as he kissed me again . I smiled and looked at a movie that i absaloutly loved . They were all little disney movies so i had to watch all of them . 

"Tangled!" I screamed as Liam came pouncing in like a little rain deer . He jumped over the back of the couch to the front .

"Your pretty awesome ." I rolled my eyes .

"I Know ." He gave me a quick smile .

"Well . Are you going to put it in or not?" Lima looked back and barked at me .

"Excuse me?" I said sarcastically as i tried to get up . I wasnt feeling anything until i got up . I couldnt stand straight . I was slightly bent over as i took a step and couldnt do it anymore .

"I cant do it!" I screamed curling up in a ball in Harry's lap . 

"Ugh . I have to do everything!" Lima yelled as he got up and took the movie from the table and put it in the DVR .

"Liam?" I said as he jercked his head back at me .

"What dear?" He said trying to be Harry .

"Sorry but you have the personality but not the looks ." I said back . "But anyways . Thank you ." I said smiling big like a messed up frog .