Feeling Better?

Chapter Twenty <3

"OK . Lets get going with the day . We need to do more tests . " Destany said as she woke me up by poking a sharp needle through my arm . I flinched in pain a I got a text from someone . I looked over and saw it was from Niall . She slowly pulled out the needle and took the blood test tube out of the room as I quickly bent over and read the text . The text said :

'Hey Taylor . I really hope you get well soon . The boys and I have something for you when you come back home! I can't wait . We made a schedule . So there is 5 of us so every Monday Liam is going to come in to see you . Every Tuesday it's Louis . Every Wednesday it's me . Every Thursday it's Zayn and every Friday it's Harry . Unless you want it a different way .'

My reply : ' Yea it sounds good but what about the weekends?'

Niall: ' I guess it's whoever can go . Maybe we all might be able if the hospital will let us .'

Me: 'Ok but you guys really don't have to do this . I'm fine just texting and calling you guys . You guys have your own life and you only have what .. Like another 3 days left over here in America . I want you guys to go and have fun your last three days instead of spending it with me . Ill be fine .'

Niall: ' No your not fine . We want to see you happy so we are going to do it .'

Me: ' But I prolly won't get out before you guys leave . And I want you guys to have a fun time in America alone instead of me . Go out , to a bar or something . Ill be fine .'

Niall: ' Wait.. So you won't be able to come back home with us .'

Me: 'I know . I'm so sorry . '

Niall: ' We have to stay till you get better . We can live our career over here till you get out and better . I can't survive without you being here.'

Me: ' What did I say!? I said go out , have fun , and don't worry bout me . I can't live without you guys either but you guys need your old lives back . If I'm not out by the time you leave then well be it . I can always come back next time . Maybe I can even get a flight over there with Hannah again . I love you guys but I feel like I'm interfering with your guys career .'

Niall: ' Your not love . I can't wait till next time . And I don't really like Hannah that much . Like she just seems like she wants to take Harry away from you .'

Me : ' Yea I know but she likes Liam .'

Niall: 'Really?'

Me: ' Yea.'

Niall: 'Well Liam.. Never mind .'

Me: 'Tell me .'

Niall : ' I'd rather not .'

Me : ' Do it now .'

Niall: ' Fine . Well Liam likes you . Like A lot . But please dotn tell him i told you .'

Me: 'Im Not gonna say anything . BUt how could he like me?'

Niall: 'No Dont say that . You know how he likes you . The same way Harry likes you .'

Me: 'That made sence ..'

Niall: 'Sorry . Im not the best at making sence now and days .'

Me: 'LOL . Well i have to go . I have a test to do :( '

Niall: ' Get better soon . Please .'

Me: ' Ill try .

Niall: I Love you Taylor .'

Me: ' I love you too Niall .' I sent the last ext as i sat my phone down and looked at Destany .

"Are you ready?" She asked me getting the shot ready .

"Yea . I-I Guess ." I said as i stuttered a little as she put the thin needle in my arm . I looked over at the other wall thinking about nothing but the boys . They were like my whole world . My everything . As destany pulled the needle out of my arm i got a call from one of the boys . I waaited for Destany to leave the room before i answered it .

"Hello?"

"Taylor . I got to tell you something .'' Niall's Irish acent took over the phone .

"What's that?"

"We are leaving early now . We have a concert up in Montana in two days . We are leaving tomorrow ." He said as i couldnt say anything . I couldnt believe they were leaving tomorrow instead of to days from now! I was so upset .

"Oh Uh Ok . Ill just be waiting here till you guys get back ."

Niall's P.O.V

"We are leaving early now . We have a concert up in Montana in two days . We are leaving tomorrow ." I said. I COuld tell she was in total chock . But we had to go . Its not our choice .

"Oh Uh Ok . Ill just be waiting here till you guys get back ." I knew she was going to cry . I could just tell in her voice . Her voice got from a happy smirk kind of voice to a depressing sound . I didnt want to leave her . I wanted to see her one last time before we go . I could tell Harry did too .

"We are goiing to stop by in a little and tomorrow right before we leave . '' I said hoping she would feel somewhat special .

"No . Its fine . Get your sleep and get packing . Im not going anywhere for a while ." When she said that my heart sank . I couldnt let her think she wasnt worth seeing .

"No We are doing it weather you like it or not . We miss you and we cant go without seeing you ."

"I-I got to go ." She said as she hung the phone up . I stood there with the phone to my face as it just kept beeping and beeping for no connection .

My P.O.V

I couldn't believe they were leaving me . I mean I know it's not there fault but I'm gonna miss them . Usually I won't see them for a whole year when they leave for touring . I'm gonna miss them .