Worst Best Day Ever . </3

Chapter Three <3

                      Me And Hannah quickly grabbed our purses and ran out the door into the car .

"Mom , how long will it take to get there?" I asked . 

"About 20 to 25 min ." She Said . I Looked at Hannah and smiled wide . We drove off and all we had to do was sing along to One Direction <3 . We finally arived at the concert and we were prolly the first out of the 1,000 to get there . We Looked around and took a seat on the floor leval in the front row . I Was so excited . We had about 2 hours till it started so we put our hoodies on out seats and walked around . Hannah Saw one of her friends from school . I Saw One of my friends that also dated Alex so i went and started talking to her when I see Alex walk by . 

"Alex?" I Shouted As he looked straight at me and started to walk torwards me . 

"Hey Babe . I Wanna Talk To You ." He Said grabbing my arm and dragging me into a bathroom .

"What Are You Thinking!? Your gonna fall inlove with one of those stupid gay wods people call 'Hot'!" He said yelling . 

"Alex . Im Not Gonna fall in -" I started to say and he smacked me across my face.

"What Ever! You Love Me Not Them!" He yelled .  I stood there just staring at him in shock .

''What happened to you?" I said starting to cry .

"Stop Crying Baby!" He yelled as he started to punch me until i fell to the ground curling up in a little ball . he stped and walked out as the crowd started to rawr . I got up and tried to suck it up but it didnt work . I walked out and bumped into a man .

"Oh Im Sorry Ma'am." The Man Said.

"Its Fine." I said Studdering as i looked up at him.

"Whats Wrong babe?" He said As i Couldnt Believe My Eyes . It Was Louis Tomlinson! 

"Oh Uh Nothing . Ill Just Be going so I Wont  bother You Anymore ." I said as i took a step past him as he grabbed my arm .

"What Is Wrong ." He ordered In The Nicest Way Possible . I Looked at him hand on my arm and started to cry even more . He pulled me in him and pushed my head on his chest . 

"Lets Go Somewhere Where We Can Talk . Alone ." He said as He Took Me Back stage Into His dressing room . He sat me down as he pulled me down with him just like last night with Alex . He lifted my head up and and stared into my eyes .

"Now Im Gonna say this one last time . Whats Wrong? This isnt a place to cry at ." He said as he smiled .

"Its Just Guy Troubles Im Fine ." I Said As I Got A Call From Hannah .  I Answered It and she told me that she told me to get back because it was about to start . 

"Im Sorry I Have To Go." I Said as i got up and waved goodbye as i walked out the door and made my way to my seat . 

"Where Were You?" Hannah Asked As The Boys Started to walk on stage .

"It doesnt matter ." I Said giving her a smile as Harry started to talk .

"Ello To The peopl Out There . Our First Song Will be By Me And Niall." He Said As Harry Started To Sing .

'Do You remember Summer 09' 

Wanna go back there every night

just cant lie it was the best time of my life.'

He started to sing as i just looked up at them and started to mouth the words to the song as Louis looked throught the crown and spotted me and smiled big . They sang all their songs and the very last song, Louis stoped them and started to talk looking right at me .