If Thats What You Want Than Thats What You Will Get .

Chapter Thirty Nine <3

"Taylor! I thought you loved me?" Harry said as he cought up with me .

"Im Not inlove with you anymore ."

"Yes you are . I know you are ." He said grabbing my arm .

"No Im inlove with Liam!" I shouted as i admediatly closed my mouth after words . Did i really just say that? Now Harry is going to think im a whore .

"So did you ever love me?" He said about to crack up crying .

"Yes . I did , no i still do its just you always break my heart and im trying to move on . Im really not inlove with Liam . Im sorry for saying that ." I said looking down at the ground .

"No. Just get out of here ." He demanded squeezing my arm fisiously .

"Harry . " I tried to say but he kept squeezing and sqeezing my arm until i fell to the ground . 

"Your nasty!" He shouted walking away . Great . Now where do i go ? I cant go back home . Mom texted me saying Alex is trying to find me . Im so scared . I sat on the floor till someone got home . I couldnt go to Niall . I dont know where he went . I cant go to Louis . Im mad at him . I Cant go to Liam . I kissed him . I cant go to Hannah . She ruined me . The only person i guess i could go to is , Zayn . I got up knowing no one would come and try to find me , and started to walk down the street to Zayn's flat . I walked in and looked around the house /

"Zayn!?" I shouted trying not to show emotion . He didnt say anything back but i heard loud banging coming form his room . I started to walked down the hall to his room as i opened the door . There was Zayn sitting on his bed with Niall trying to calm im down .

"Mate . Things will get better i promise ." Zayn reassured him .

"No . Its all Harry's fault . All of it ." He cried into Zayn's shoulder .

"All we have to do is keep Harry from Taylor and everything will be fine ." Zayn said .

"I think we have  to ... to .." He started to cry again .

"What is it Niall?" Zayn asked patting his back .

"I think we have to send her away ." He looked up and his cute little blue eyes turned blood shot red . I couldnt do anything else but just slam the door open . I was already so angry i was crying .

"Yea . Send me away . Like any of you would care that i would be gone . You would just go out and find another girl . Im done . Stop your worrying cause im out of your guyses life . For ever ." I calmly said as i lef the door open and just slowly walked away .

"We would care! I dont even want you to leave!" Niall shouted running up to me . I quickly turned around and looked him in the eyes .

"No . If thats what you want . Then thats what you will get .'' I stated before running back to Harry's flat .

*** 

I packed my bags and did wha they wanted. I left . I Dont know where . But i left . 

THE END!!! 

I hope you guys enjoyed ! :D i love you guys so much and i might do a sequal! Comment and vote ! Comment if you think it was good enough to do a sequal! :D im not really sure if it is something that should have a sequal .  LOVE YOU , MY CANDIES! <33