New Home .

Chapter Five <3

                     "You can Chose whatever room you can stay in ." Harry said as he showed me all the rooms . Starting off at Zayn's and ending With Louis . I Looked at him and shrugged my shoulders . 

''Which ever room as the most room for me ." I said with a smile .

"My room it is ." He said without any hesitation . The limo driver brought in Harry's bags and sat mine in His room too . I looked at him as he seperated his drawers . I get two and he gets two . I just threw my clothes in there and walked to the bed . Harry comes over and sits down next to me .

"So Your dating Taylor . Swift ." I said pausing between her name . He looked at me in shock .

"Yea?" He said in a question form .

"Do You Know She Made Nial cry?" I told him straight up. He looked at me in shock .

"No I didnt know that ." 

"Well she did . i was talking to Nial this morning about it and he started to cry and when i met her she didnt even say hi or anything to me . she looked at me like i was worhtless ."

"Oh . Im Sorry ." He said looking at the ground . I turned m,y body to face him and gave him a hug and got up and walked down stairs . 

"Hey Nial ." 

"Oh Hey Taylor ." He said with a smile . I walked back up stairs and got out some spandex shorts and a tank top and headed to the shower . I got in and wahed all the bloos that was still on me . i got out and put my clothes on . I walked out and walked into Harry's room and saw im crashed out on his bed . I slwly closed his door and as soon as the door made a sound he rolled over. 

"Hey. '' I said . He smiled and scooted over i crawled in his bed next to him . He wrapped his arm around me pulled me closer to him . i felt his warm skin on mine and i instantly fell asleep .

The next  morning i woke up to Liam, Nial, and Loui playing the guitar and singing a good morning song to us . I sat up and rubbed my eyes and Liam took my hands and spun me around . He spun me all the way don to his room alone and as we got to his room i triped on my own feet and caught myself with his topless body . One of my hands were trapped in his hand and the other was his chest . I looked up at him and he kissed me . I pulled back and walked back to Harry's room as i crawled back in bed and pulled the sheets over my head and slowly fell back to sleep . I woke up about 2 hours later to all the boys out excpet Harry . I walked down stairs and i saw Harry and Taylor down there talking . I sat on the stair case and listened to there conversation .

H: " I dont think this is working out ."

T: " So your breaking up with me?"

H: "Im sorry . Its the things that you have done to the other Taylor and the other lads .'

T: "You will regreat this!" She yelled as she ran out the door . He sat in the kitchen with his head layed down on the counter .  I walked up to him and sat next to him . 

"Why did you do that?" I asked as he looked at me ashamed .

"Because i like someone else ."

"Who do you like?" He looked over at me and just leaned in really fast and kissed me . Opening his mouth as his tongue slipped in . He pulled back slowly and looked at me .

"Its you." he said . I looked at him in shock but i hid it with a small smile . We stared into each others eyes for a while when The other boys walked in . 

"Whats going on?" Zayn blurted out interfeering with our trance at each other . 

"Nothing . We were just takling ." Harry said looking at them .