More Braces!

Chapter Thirty Six <3

            "Harry we need to go!" I shouted from upstairs as he tumbled down with bed head and no shirt on .

"Coming ." He mumbled .

"Shirt and hair ." I simply said as he looked down and turned around and went back up stairs . About 10 minutes later he came back down as nice as could be . 

"Now im ready ." He smiled as he picked up his little string bag and we walked out the door .

"I dont wanna go back ." I said softly as we got into a cab .

"Im sorry Love ." He siad grabbing my hand .

"I get the biggest head aches . " I graned as i layed my head on his shoulder scooting closer to his lap .

"Im always gonna be right her for you ." 

"I love you ." I said as i looked up and met with his lips .

"I love you for ever and always ." That was our new little Love saying . 

"That iwll be 15 please ." The driver said as Harry payed him and we got out .

"Well ."

"I hate planes ." I said as i gave the most disgusting face to Harry as he smiled .

"I got you ." He said as he regrabed my hand and intertwined out fingures . I looked at him and smiled big as we walked in and we arrived just in time as they were boarding . We carried on our little bags and sat down .

"No Window seat ." I said admediatly as he took the window seat and pulled me closer to him . 

"Fasten your seat belt and get ready for your flight ." The flight attendent said as Harry pulled me up on his lap and buckled us up together . We were in the very back so who cared!? I layed my head on his chest and fell asleep slowly . About a little while later , before the plane was about to land , a random girl came up to us and taped me on the shoulder .

"Hello ." I said awkwardly as she smiled and slappe dme across the face . I cuped my face as Harry got up , making me fall to the ground .

"Excuse me!?" He shouted getting the whole planes attention . I got up and sat on the seat as i watched Harry get closer to the girl . She turned around by the touch of his arm and just kissed him admediatly . He quickly pulled back and looked shocked as could be . Why does everyone go for him? Are they jelous or do they want to make me mad? I got up and took out some scissers of my purse . I slowly walked up to her , grabbed her hair , and snipped one side of her long brownish blonde hair off . She looked at me as her jaw dropped and admediatly grabbed the scissers out of my hand and i backed away before she sould reach my hair. But when i backed away , the scissers scratched me all down my eye left cheek . Harry steped in and pulled me back , pushing that other girl in a random seat . Before the girl could run after us she got pulled up to the front of the plane as we took a seat back where we were .

"Are you ok love?"

"Yea i fine ." I said as i looked in my phone screen to see if i was bleeding . The cut wasnt bad to where it gushed out blood but it was abd enough to see bloos scatter around some places as my eye felt like it was about to explode inside my head . 

"It dont seem like you are ." He said as he puled me close to him just like any other time .

"But im .. Uhm . Yea im fine ." I started to say as i trailed off . I had the worst headache and then when i get my braces , ill have an even bigger one!

"Im So Sorry about that one girl ."

"You Know Her?"

"Uhm .. Yea ." He said turning away from me .