'Mommy' ?

Chapter Twenty Six <3

          I know Carter treated me like i was his real mom but he has never called me 'Mommy'! I was so happy . I love this kid more and more everytime he is around me . I looked up from the bed sheets to the screen shocked .

"I guess he loves you that much now ." Harry gigled as i could tell he had his 'Awe' face on .

"You know who i love so much?"

"Me?"

"No My mom ." I said as i let out a gigle .

"Oh .."

"But i love you as much as i love her ." 

"I Love you as much as my mum too ." He said as he leaned in closer to the screen . SCREEN KISS! 

"I Better -" I started to say as Carter barged in the door with his new toy i got him .

"Look What Mommy got me!" He yelled as he sat it infront of the screen .

"Thats Great! Mom Treats You Godd Doesnt she?"

"Yea she does!" He said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran out the room with his toy .

"Now what were you gonna say?" He said as his smiled faded a little and his gigle steadied .

"I have to go give him a bath . Ill call you tomorrow ." 

"OK Love You ."

"I Love you more ." I said as we did our little screen kiss again .

"Your screen kiss is as good as your acual kiss ." He gigled as out video call ended . I got up and walked out the door to see Carter gigling with himself on the floor playing with his tractor .

"Carter . Time to get a bath ." I said softly as he stood up and looked at me like he was mad .

"But i dont want to!" He yelled as he went back to play .

"Right when you get out ill let you play for an extra 20 minutes more than you bedtime?"

"Ok!" He said as he stood up and walked to the bathroom .

***

"Mommy! Wake up! Wake up!" Carter screamed as he jumped up and down on my bed untll i slurred awake . 

"What Carter?" I said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up . 

"Uncle Niall! Uncle Niall!!" He screamed as i stood on my feet . Uncle Niall? I guess thats Niall . ha . I walked down stairs and saw Niall in this living room .

"Morning Love ." He said as Carter ran to him . He smiled and picked him up throwing him in the air . 

"Where's Harry?" I asked right away .

"He went to Liam's house to help Liam and Danielle to move in there knew flat ." He gigled as Carter started to poke Niall in the cheek .

"Oh So Why are you here?" I asked trying not to be mean about it .

"Geez . You sound thrilled . I came to see Carter of course!" 

"Thanks ."

"And You ." He smiled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug . I pulled back and Carter had a strand of my hair that i didnt know about . I started to walk away and i got pulled back with my hair .

"Ouch!" I screached as Carter let go and gigled as i saw Niall laughing his arse off .

"Not Funny!" I screamed as i walked back up the staris until i got pulled back by Nialla grip on my arm .

"Your gonna stay up and wait for your 'Man' " He said as he snapped his fingures when he said 'Man ' .

"No! Harry can wake me up when he gets here ." 

"Well Looks like hes here .'' Niall said as Carter ran outside . I had a cute little dress on and my hair up tied up in a messy bun . 

"For real!?" I screamed as i ran outside and jumped on Harry . 

"I Missed you so much." I whispered in his ear as i looked at him and smashed our lips together . It was the most passionat kiss i have ever expeirienced with Harry so far . I missed his kiss , those green eyes , his locks , that smile , everything about him . Everytime i see him i makes me want him more and more. He wrapped his arms around my body as i cuped his face with my hands . I pulled back and you could hear the sound of our lips smack together as i pulled off him . 

"I missed you even more ." He said kissing me again but this time letting his toungue slip through my lips colliding with mine . This was the first ever time we had ever done this . It was sweet , like candy. He pulled back and walked me inside with me still wrapped around his body like a pip cleaner while Harry was holding Carter's hand . He walked over to Niall as Niall had to pry me off of Harry . I got off of him and quickly grabbed his hand . I needed to send a day with Harry , alone . He squeezed my hand begore kneeling down to Carter's height .

"Now Listen . I KNow i havnt seen you in a while but your gonna stay over at Uncle Louis house tonight so me and Mommy can have some alone time, Ok?" 

"Okay . I Love you Daddy ." He said giving Harry a big squeeze as Carter came up to me and higed my legs . I bent down and gave him a real hug as he gave me a small kiss on the cheek . I smiled and kissed him back as Niall grabbed his hand and led him outside .

"Im jelous ." Harry whimpered as i grabbed his hand and quickly moved into another kiss . 

"What about his clothes and stuff?" I asked pulling away .

"Louis has some of his stuff over there ." He quickly said as he brought my face into his again . Harry lead me to the couch as he fell onto it making me fall ontop of Harry . We literally sat there , making out for about 20 minutes when we pulled away for air .

"I Love you to the death of me ." Harry said as he tucked my loose hair behind my ear .

"I Love you more than Niall loves his food ." I said as that earned a gigle from Harry then myself .

"You are the most important thing that has ever happened to me in my whole carrer ." Harry said pecking me on the lips .

"What about Carter?"

"Now that you say that . Uh . You both are the most important thing that has ever happened to me in my whole carrer , even life ." 

***

'Shes got a love like woah ! Woah woah woah woah woah! Woah woah badadada!

Kinda feels like it dont make sence

Cuz your bringin me in and now your kicking me out again!' 

We both sang to as we started to clean the house the rest of the day . It was a mess . I didnt clean anything since Harry left last time . I was to lazy .

"OMG! We Are done!" I yelled as i ploped on the bed and closed my eyes as i felt something press up against my lips . I let out a little moan as i kissed back . 

"Ready for bed?" Harry asked me pulling away . I nodded my head and walked over to his dresser and pulled out a t-shirt and basketball shorts . I slipped my shirt off earning a whistle from Harry then i slipped my pants off but before i could put the shorts on i felt arms wrap around my waist .

"Ah ." I squeled as Harry couldnt get enough of my lips .

"Your not afraid to get undressed infront of me anymore ." He said smiling down at me .

"I mean now that i know you wont try and pull moves on me  i trust you ." I said slippiong the shorts on without Harry noticing .

"I Love You ." 

"I Love you too ." I said quickling before running over to bed . I made myself comfy as i watched Harry slipp his shirt off and pants as he walked over to the bed and got in with me . He pulled me closer into him and all i could remember from then was that i was living the most best life any teenage girl could ever think of living . I had the friends , the boy , and even thought teen girls might not want a kid at this age but i know this kid made my life even more happoer than what it was . I was so thankful for everything my life brought to me .