Secure the roof tightly. That's all it takes to call it home

Week 9/9

 "Ready?"
"Always," Harry took Severus' hand and the next thing he saw was the Burrow and a really cosy living room.
"Severus, Harry! This way please. Come on in! Lunch is ready!"
"Thank you Molly."
"Oh Severus, cut the ..sit down and  eat. It's going to get cold."
Soon when they were seated, the Weasleys were slowly arriving along with Hermione , Percy, Charlie, Bill, Ginny, Ron and the twins. The house may have been small, but the warmth of family was permanent.

"It's a good thing you let Harry out of Hogwarts, the boy needs a break.
"Yeah, well... I think I've been a bit overprotective. It's time for him to be able to unwind more with his friends and other people. "
"Although I understand that you do it for safety.
"I think the teacher. My...My...Dad. It's a little bit exaggerated sometimes. However I know that times are tough and you have to be careful."
"Very good vision son.
"Harry, I'm really happy to see you again after that incident. I would hate to lose your friendship and I know it was a bit rude of me to say those nasty things to you about your dad. I'm really sorry."
"It's alright Ron. I know Hermione probably wouldn't have let you sleep until you apologised or something..."
"You know me very well Harry."
"You're my best friend, just like Ron..."

_______________________________

"It's time to me to leave, Molly."
"So fast Sev?"
"Yeah... You know I have to fix up the classroom and stuff..."
"Alright, I promise I'll take care of Harry like one of my own."
" I know Molly " The twins skipped down the stairs and arrived at the fireplace where Molly was saying goodbye to Severus. 
"Yes Professor..."
"We"
" promise that"
"We'll take care of Harry"
"as if he were"
"Our little brother"
"Word of honour."

Severus looked at Molly and nodded slightly.

"I hope your words will be honoured and you will live up to your last name,  gentlemen. Oh... and don't forget I recommend you read pages 9 to 36 of your potions book "
"Sir, that's all the first chapter..."
"Well...you should be thankful that I'm giving you reading material before the exam I'm taking on the first day. Although if you don't want to read it..."
"Shut your mouths boys and say thank you" Molly shouted at them.
"Thank you very much Professor Snape.
"You're welcome..."
The twins ran gleefully to the upper floors.
"Take care that he doesn't run too much and you know that everything he needs is in his little case.
"Severus, you don't have to tell me."
"You know that if it gets bad, you turn the bracelet ."
"Yes, yes, two or three times depending on who he needs. Severus, you don't have to remind me, I assure you the boy will be fine."
"I'm sorry, it's just that. I don't want anything bad to happen to him, he's all I have. It's everything to me."
"I understand Severus.."
" I know Lily is seeing you right now and she's very happy. "
Severus turned to look behind the windows of the room and could see the three happy children giggling behind soap bubbles. He knew he had done well.
"I know, I can feel it.
"I'll be one floo away , Molly."
"And I'll be another floo away, Severus. "
"Good luck to you."
" I've got Lily and Harry, that's enough "

_______________________________________

Kings Cross 9 3/4

" 10:58! Hurry up!" Arthur shouted at them to walk a little faster.

"  Hurry up boys! " 

" Fred, George, Percy you go first!" 

"  Go ahead." 

Harry could feel how the short run down the station platform,  had made his breathing a little labored and took two puffs of his medicine, as he watched Ron look at him suspiciously.

" Now you and Hermione . (He said to Ginny who was coming nervously)" 

" Go on." 

Ginny and Hermione  came in quickly and then Mrs. Weasley and then Mr. Weasley.

"  Let's go. " 

Harry was  in front and behind him was  Ron , but something went wrong

" Ouch *cough* I'm sorry, Ron" 

" Don't worry and now please help me up " 

" Hey, what do you think you're doing?" The security guard went over to Harry and he could only take another puff of albuterol.

"  I'm sorry, it's just that the trolley got stuck." 

The guard was not very convinced and left.

" Why aren't we going through? "

" I don't know. It was sealed for some reason." 

"We heard the clock strike 11:00 am.

" Oh we missed it. The train leaves at 11:00 ." 

" if it doesn't open, my parents won't come back. (Said Ron worried and sad)" 

"And your mother has my medications!!!. I swear my dad is going to kill me, I only have the albuterol with me. " 

"Harry, your dad and Dumbledore will skin us alive if we don't get to Hogwarts. I don't know any floo closer. "

" Maybe in the car we can get there. (Suggested Harry)" 

" The car?" 

TBCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Second part .

This is updated. I will post the next book on these days 😃

Thanks