Avoiding is not cowardice, but it does take a fight sometimes

Harry Potter ( Age 10 years , 11 months )

" I think  , it's time Albus "
" I don't think it is wise to interfere , I have Hagrid planned to pick Harry up in a month . He will take him to Diagon Alley to get his school supplies "
" You know that's not what I mean ."
" I know it's not the perfect home , but he'll be out of there soon "
"No ALBUS! I don't know why you refuse to tell Severus the truth , he deserves to know "
" All in good time  , Minerva "
" Merlin  ! I told you , I told you he was being abused in that house and you do nothing , if you don't do it I will "
" Don't make rash decisions , you don't know all the work you've done saving Severus from his own self-destruction , I don't know if knowing that ...he has a ...son is the best thing for him "
" It will give him a hope to live "
" I forbid you , I'll tell him , but not yet "
" Let Hagrid pick up Harry before of schedule , please "
" All right , Minnie but you will take care of the boy . I know he has grown up in a Muggle environment and knows nothing of our world "
" Perfect . I hope your date for revealing the fact is soon "
"So do I.
" Tell Hagrid he can go pick up Harry at Privet Drive Number 4 "

__________________________________________

A man of great stature knocked on the door of the quiet neighborhood .

"Who is it? If you're a sale man m  we're not interested in anything "
" No ... excuse me I'm Hagrid ... Rubeus Hagrid "
" And ... I'm not interested , can't you see it's Sunday !"
" Look , I'm here for Harry Potter "

Such information left Vernon speechless

" Petunia !"
" What's the matter Vernon ?!"
"It's the weirdos, they're coming for the brat." 
"What did you call him? Don't you dare talk about Harry like that!"
"Hagrid! I didn't think it was you " exclaimed Petunia as she came down the stairs .
"Petunia Dursley , it was yesterday when I saw your sister at school and , it was a few hours ago when I left Harry on your doorstep "
" Don't exaggerate , now please come  on "
" Petunia , are you going to invite to follow the freaks to our house ?"
" Yes , now calm down and let him go on . He's a friend of Albus Dumbledore "
" Oh The mad nutcase who is master of my misfortunes "

Luckily that last was not heard by Hagrid .

" His kind are mad ! They've been sending letters all bloody month ! And I want you to know that I won't pay for a bloody madman to teach you "
" Don't- insult- Albus- Dumbledore -in -my -presence. I know you were going to say that , you won't have to pay for anything , the Potters were a wealthy family "

Petunia left Hagrid in the hall while she went to fetch Harry .

Second floor :

" Harry , stop doing that . "
" Why Aunt Petunia , I'm almost done with the bath ."
" No , come on ! Look at me ( Petunia leaned a little towards Harry ) , you know you shouldn't do this kind of activities , I can already hear you wheezing . Come on , leave it , I'll finish it later "
" But where are we going ?"
" To my room , I...I need to give you something "

Harry took off his gloves and followed  her .

" Harry , I have kept this for you for many years . It's a picture of your parents , James Potter and Lily Evans "
Harry was shocked when he saw the photo move .

" Don't be scared Harry ! It's just magic "
"Aunt but ... Uncle Vernon says that magic does not exist "
" It does exist and that's why ...now I need you to go downstairs and pack up all your belongings "
" Auntie petunia,  please don't leave me! I have nowhere to go , I will be a good boy ."
" Harry ! Calm down , You have been  a good boy , but there is someone downstairs who needs to explain many things to you "