Being realistic

A round of coughing brought Minerva out of reading the letter , it was Harry Potter.

" Harry , come on ! Wake up "

" ..."

" Harry , you're having an attack  , dammit ! Don't do this to me "

Harry just opened his little eyes to tightly grip the figure he recognized as Professor Mcgonagall and clung to her clothes , he didn't want anyone to leave him .

" Shh I'm here , just copy my breathing , come on , you can do it "

" I'm sorry ... I didn't ... I wanted to "

" Harry , you don't have to say sorry . It's normal all this , now , let's go to Poppy's so she can check you out , you still sound a little sick "

" It's okay "

"We'll go by flu , Harry . Don't let go of my hand"

" Yes ma'am "

"Hogwarts Nursing ".
___________________________________________

"What happened? Minerva .."

" He had an attack  while he was sleeping , and well... he  improved but he scared me for a second there ."

" It's okay , calm down ." Poppy took the boy and sat him on a bed .

" I'm going to check your lungs Harry . I have found a potion that you will have to take every day , until I get your meds . I have already spoken to a healer at St.Mungos and hopefully in two months he will be able to give me your medication "

" Thank you ...Madame Pomfrey "

_______________________________________

Yesterday Hagrid had gone with Harry to Diagon Alley to buy his school supplies for his first year with the misfortune that when he went in to choose a nice owl Harry had had an asthmatic crisis and Hagrid had to hurry his shopping and get to the infirmary. Poppy was just praying that Dr. Gayle would find Harry's blessed medicines, the situation was really untenable, the potion she was giving him only helped to control the mildest symptoms and it didn't taste good at all.

___________________________________________

The Sorting Hat shouted :

" Gryffindor !!!"

Harry was so happy , he could rest easy now about not getting into Slytherin , as Hermione and Ron were saying , the darkest wizards were there and he didn't want to be part of that , he had always considered himself a good boy .

After really eating his fill and getting to his rooms Harry only thought of one thing , the castle was kind of cold and that was one of his triggers for his asthma , he hoped that all the layers of clothing he had would help him with the situation . Although Ron hadn't understood much about Harry's medical condition , Hermione on the other hand knew a lot about the disease , she had said that her parents were dentists and she read the medical books they had .
_________________________________________

Potions class : 

"Potter!" Snape  said , suddenly.

" What will I get if I add powdered asphodel roots to an infusion of wormwood?" 

 Harry glanced sideways at Ron, who looked as puzzled as he did. Hermione's hand waved in the air.

" I don't know, sir." 

Snape's lips curved in a mocking gesture.

" Bah, bah... clearly fame wasn't everything." 

 Potter was definitely the same as his father ... Arrogant , overbearing , proud , a gryffindor in a nutshell.

___________________________________________

Harry arrived at gryffindor tower and wept bitterly , wiped away his tears and tried to calm himself as much as he could while clinging to his teddy , trying to calm his emotions as he watched the wind rush through the bushes of Hogwarts.

he felt like a complete idiot , seemingly everyone wanted him to know everything and be the best . He had barely made it out of his classes alive today and had nearly had a full blown asthma attack at the end of potions class. He didn't even know how or when his cauldron began to release a really strong smoke and he had to cough incessantly , he was choking horribly . As soon as he could ,  he left the potions room while a furious Professor Snape was behind yelling at him for being so incompetent , as he could he opened Madame Pomfrey's vial and drank it , it only helped a little . Snape got much angrier and grabbed him by the robe  accusing him of stealing his room  , took away 20 points and told him not  to enter the classroom again. That had BEEN the worst.

_________________________________________

"Minerva! I can't stand the Potter brat. He's just insufferable and I hope you to punish him "

" Severus calm down , accidents happen ...besides it's his first week "

" He's incompetent , he doesn't know how to follow basic instructions and worst of all he's a thief "

" What are you talking about ! "

" When he left the classroom , he was drinking one of the potions I gave Poppy only a few days ago "

" Severus , calm down ! He's not stealing anything from you , Harry has to take two potions  daily  to control  his ... Never mind , you wouldn't even care"

" As if that creep will matter to me , he is the son of my enemy and I don't find the slightest respect for him "

" I don't know how you dare to talk like that about your wife's son "

" In the end , she was with Potter and she had to die , she died because of that child "

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CLASSROOM, SEVERUS SNAPE, OR I SWEAR I WON'T ANSWER.

" I'M OUT OF HERE, YOU INSUFFERABLE TABBY CAT " 

Severus nearly broke the door of the transformation classroom on his way out .