Building cement . Strong against storms

Week 6/9

Let's face it, who in their right mind would go to sleep thinking about such news they had received a few days ago. It was 4 AM and Harry couldn't sleep a wink, and not exactly because of nightmares, on the contrary, because of happiness. If anyone had seen him at night they could frankly tell that his facial muscles were tired from smiling .

Harry quickly heard the door to his room open and tried to stay as still as possible . He knew it was Severus ( his dad) , but even even at almost a month and a half ago  , he found himself learning what he did and didn't like about him .

"Don't lie to me, I know you're awake."

"I'm sorry...I don't..."

"Are you okay ? I've been paying attention to you and I know you haven't been able to sleep...is it your asthma? I heard you tossing and turning in bed."

Severus walked over and got inside the covers with Harry as the boy turned to look at him. Quickly Severus reached over and pulled him into his lap.

"I...it's not that."

"Don't lie to me Harry , you know I don't like lies , I don't want you to hide any of that from me."

"No, I swear sir"

"Sir? Haha since when is that ? I thought we had established my official title"

"Dad!  Pfff , it's not that"

"So? Nightmares? Stress? Are you angry? Hungry? You know you can have a calming draught whenever you want ."

"Dad! Please" Harry sat between Severus' legs , while he covered him with a blanket .

"You know you can tell me ."

"Is that...don't tease .. " Harry muffled a nervous chuckle in his hands .

"Never , child . " Severus kissed him on the forehead .

"I'm happy ..it's just that. I'm sorry if I scared you , I just...I still can't believe it. You're my dad , my real dad " Harry smiled and it was reciprocated .

" Ash , did you know you could tell me that before ? I thought for a second you were sick , furious or sad Harry ! . I don't know "

"Actually , yes I am very , very sleepy , but ...happiness won't let me sleep ."

"You're a strange thing kid , just like your mother ..."

" Dad !" Harry laughed as Severus tickled him lightly .

" It's time for bed , little Sr."

"Will you stay?"

"If you wish ."

" Yes daddy , please !"

Severus called a calming potion for his son and in less than five minutes , they were both sound asleep dreaming of mooncalffs dancing under the moon.

________________________________________

Harry could at least enjoy the castle as much as he wanted and although he wasn't allowed to wander everywhere (mainly because Dumbledore and others loved to keep dangerous things) , he could certainly go to the most well known places or places frequented by all the students. Although , he was not going to deny that he had a trick up his sleeve , the map that Fred and George had given him and that he kept with some suspicion in a small pocket of his trunk ( which Hermione had bewitched so that no one would see it ).

Severus on his side in this week of August and with the heat walking at full speed , was in a thin white shirt and thin and comfortable black pajama pants , trying to select a new book for the school lists for all students each year ( it had to be updated )