A Different Side of You - 9

Everyone's eyes are glued to the screen. The conference room is silent, as Su Ryeon outlines Silverstone's agenda for the upcoming month. She finishes with the anticipated Shadeè Music Awards, which take place on Christmas Day, making it the most prestigious music event of the year.

"We never win, Ms Shim. Why should we attend again? Isn't it humiliating?" They ask.

"This year you're nominated on two categories, best Male Group and Best Unique Performer, for one of you. You have chances. But even if you didn't, it's good publicity. What do people remember from last year's ceremony?"

"Our tik tok dance with Mung Ha". Mung Ha, a famous cinema actress offered her own interpretation of Silverstone's famous song "With Your Eyes Closed", and the clip went viral. People loved their friendship.

"Exactly. People remember you singing with your fans of all ages. They remember you" points to Go Homn, "assisting Lady Mina to the podium. They remember your actions and your behaviour. It doesn't matter if you win or lose".

Silence falls, their eyes apprehensive.

"I think we've already won", she lifts her head to see Logan's mischievous smile.

"What makes you think that?" Her tone is professional, but he'll pick on the flirty undercurrent.

He spreads his back on the chair contently.

"I'm feeling so lucky these days".

---

During the whole time they discuss the details of their performance he's sneaking glances at her from across the table. She hopes against hope that Yoon Hee sitting right beside her hasn't picked it up. But her friend is smart and knows too much already.

At one particularly indecent look, she rolls her eyes. If the man can think he can undress her with his eyes and get away with it, he has another thing coming.

Her chance comes when Logan takes the floor. His unsatisfaction with their add campaigns led him to research something on his own.

He's so focused and serious as he presents his analysis. She should be proud of him for zeroing on this opportunity.

Instead, she plays.

The band members eyes are on Logan as well as the executives. Let's see if he can handle the pressure.

Her leg extends slightly towards him below the table.

"And here you see our band ranking where-"

Her clothed foot comes into contact with his leg and he loses his train of thought. He's on the spot, speechless and flushed.

"As I was saying", he partially recovers, "there's more to our band than ranking. It's about what the people see in us. Hence, I'm in favour of the Eco Fashion campaign, we'd be perfect for representing it and it would hit well with our conscious young fans."

"Why do you think that?" She asks provocatively.

She ditches her heel and her bare foot embarks on a new journey. She lifts it, curls and touches him. It follows the path inside of his thights.

"I... Cause... people don't wanna see the earth-" she brings her foot almost there and he looks at her with begging eyes. Catching her foot with his hand, he exhales heavily "catch fire".

She tries to hide her face behind her papers.

He pushes his thumb on the skin of her ankle, trapping her. She feels his warm fingers teasing her, only a thin layer of stockings separating them.