Chapter Fourteen

Robin's POV

I let out a groan as I sat up, looking over at the clock before stretching. It was already three in the afternoon, how the hell did I manage to sleep that long? I brushed it off as I got up and made my way out of my room, finding Scott sitting in the kitchen with his head resting against the table. "Good morning." I mumbled as I sat down beside him.
"Morning." He mumbled out, turning his head to the other side to look at me.
"Where's Snake?" I asked, suddenly remembering he wasn't in bed.
Scott just shrugged as he let out a small yawn. "No idea, I woke up in his bed though." That answered my other question of "where did you sleep?" but I wasn't worried about him like I was Snake.
"We need to find him." Scott just let out a groan as he pathetically lifted up his head.
"He'll be fine, he's a grown man." I bit my lip, Scott was right but I was still worried. We had got rid of all his means of self harm weeks ago and I haven't seen a new mark since, but I still got worried from time to time when his mood dropped at an alarming rate.
"I'm gonna go find him." I heard Scott mumble something but I ignored him as I grabbed my jacket and made my way outside, finding his car gone. "Shit." I muttered, not sure what to do from here. I pulled out my cell phone as decided to see if he had his phone on him for once.
"Hello?" I relaxed when I heard his deep voice, smiling to myself at my childish worry.
"Hey there, Snake. Just wondering where you were." He was silent for a moment before I heard a small chuckle.
"You worry too much, I'll be home shortly." We quickly said our goodbyes, but I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Snake never laughed over the phone, he had explained that he didn't want people who passed by to hear him laugh. What suddenly changed that he found the confidence to laugh out loud in public?
I shook the thought off as I wandered back inside, finding Scott where I left him. "Are you sure you don't know where he went?" I asked again, Scott letting out a groan before he sort of shook his head. I let out a small sigh but decided to leave him alone, heading to the living room and opening my laptop. I tilted my head in confusion when I saw the Skype contacts that weren't mine, looking up at the profile picture and name. "Oh, he must've logged in last night." I mumbled as I logged out of Snake's account and logged back into mine. I could have snooped through his conversations but I didn't want him upset that I would do that.

.:.

"I'll be home shortly" turned into five hours later after I had been pacing to close to an hour when the door opened. I ran to the door and hugged Snake tightly, he stiffened before gently hugging me back. "Are you okay?" He asked softly.
"I am now, I was so worried about you. Where were you?" I looked up at him, waiting for an answer.
"Sorry to worry you, I was out with some old friends." I gave a nod, that would explain why he was so late, but he looked ready to fall asleep then and there.
I just hugged him again, glad he was home. "Scott's still here, by the way. He was worried too." I heard Snake let out a sigh before he kissed the top of my head.
"I'm fine." I let out a small hum before he broke the hug, taking my hand and leading me to the living room. Scott was stretched out along the couch as he absentmindedly flipping through channels, turning on a show for a few seconds before flipping the channel. "You gonna slide over?" Snake asked, dropping my hand to crossed his arms loosely over his chest.
Scott's head shot up before he pulled his legs towards himself as he sat up. "Where the hell were you?! Do you know how fucking worried we were?!" Snake remained silent as he sat down on the opposite end to Scott. That meant I got to sit between them, but I decided to remain standing so I wouldn't get between them. Scott sent a small glare before flipping off the television, narrowing his eyes at Snake.
"I told Robin, I was out with some old friends." He explained for the second time.
"Bull shit." Both Snake and I looked over as Scott crossed his arms. "I know you better than most, you wouldn't leave two hung over people alone. So where were you?" Scott asked again, his brown eyes staring down Snake.
I bit my lip when Snake remained silent, was he really lying? "I guess you don't know me at all, times have changed, Scott." The shorter brunet stayed silent for a moment before getting up and heading out of the room.
I glanced at Snake before heading after Scott and grabbing his arm. "Scott," I started but he cut me off with a hushed voice.
"He's lying, I know it!" I glanced back where we had left Snake before I let out a small sigh.
"Remember what you told me when I got up? 'Snake's a grown man', what changed?" I asked, staring at his brown eyes.
Scott let out a soft sigh as he ran his hands through his messy hair. "When he gave you that bull shit answer, he would like to believe he changed but he hasn't. He would never leave us --especially you-- home alone after a night of drinking."
"What makes you think that he hasn't changed?"
Scott looked over at me before letting out a small sigh. "When you and me got drunk that one night, I wasn't actually drunk. He knew I was pretty much sober but he didn't leave the house, he didn't leave you." Scott said softly before pulling me into a hug. "I'm not saying 'don't trust him', I'm just saying if something doesn't add up, confront him." I kept silent as I hugged him back, mulling over everything he had just told me before we both broke the hug. "I'm gonna head home, good luck." I gave a nod as I watched him leave, waiting a few minutes after he shut the door before heading to the living room. Snake was in the same place I left him.
I slowly walked over, sitting beside him and curling up. Snake jumped slightly but quickly pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you." He mumbled, holding me a little bit tighter.
"I love you too." We sat there in silence for a few minutes, not breaking the hug. I nervously bit my lip as I turned and rested my head on his chest. "Snake?" He let out a small hum. "Where were you?" I could feel him tense up but he didn't push me away.
"Out with my friends."
I gave my head a small shake as I scrunched up my nose. "I know that, but where?" I glanced up at him, waiting for an answer. "Snake, where were you and your friends?" I pressed, giving him a small squeeze.
"The mall." The finally answered. I gave a small hum, about to asked another question before I was suddenly flipped over, my back pressing into the cushions.
"S-Snake?" I asked, scared of what he was doing. He slowly brought his lips to mine, gently running his hand along my side as the kiss got more needy and rough.

.:.

I let out tiny moans through my panting, trying to get over my high as I pulled the sheets up slightly. How did we even make it to the bedroom? I shook that off as I rolled back towards Snake, his soft looking eyes meeting mine as he gave a soft smile. He gently pulled me towards him and kissed me softly. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." He mumbled as I rolled over so we could spoon.
"I'm fine, just never expected to have sex today." I let out a small chuckle, Snake copying as he pressed a small kiss to the back of my neck. "I love you, Snake." I felt his arms tighten around me slightly as he pressed his body closer to mine.
"I love you too, Robin."

A/N: Eyyyyyyyyy, I can't write smut at all so use your imagination! Anyways, three more parts left!