Chapter Twelve

Robin's POV

I glanced over at Snake as I drove us home, he looked like he hadn't slept in days due to the bags under his eyes. "Snake? Everything okay?" He let out a small hum in response. "Snake please, you need to tell me what's wrong so I can help."
"Nothing's wrong, I'm just tired."
"A few hours ago you were full of energy."
"And now I'm not, I just want to sleep." I bit my lip as I looked over at him, trying to figure out what I was going to do when we got home.
"Can you last long enough so I can make us supper?" Snake let out a small sigh but nodded, making me smile as I turned into our subdivision. A few minutes later we were pulling into the driveway, and a few more minutes and we were inside. I glanced at Snake as I moved to the kitchen. "Wanna help?"
"I do but I don't." I quirked up an eyebrow at his answer. "I do want to help, but I just can't." I let out a small 'oh' before moving back to him and hugging him tightly, surprised as he hugged me back just as tightly. "I just want to sleep."
I looked up at him before pulling away, grabbing his hand as I dragged him down the hall. "Then let's go to bed."
"But dinner-"
"We can have a big breakfast tomorrow."
"Why are you going to bed-"
"Well, since we've been in a relationship for a month and we cuddle nonstop, I was thinking we could sleep together." I glanced back and saw a faint smile tug at the corner of his lips. I smiled to myself as we headed to his room to get him his pyjamas.
I sat down on the bed as I patiently waited for him to change, giving him a concerned look when he winced. "Let me see your arms." He gave me a small glare but sighed in defeat as he unwrapped the bandages. I gently grabbed his arm as looked over the scars, my heart breaking at each and every mark. "None are open or new." I mumbled, gently running my hand along the skin. "Did that hurt?" I asked as I looked up, receiving a shake of his head.
"No, I must've just bumped it." I gave a nod before he quickly finished changing. "Can..." He seemed to hesitate but I waited, "can we sleep in your room?" I nodded, giving a faint smile as I leaned up and pecked him on the lips.
"Sure."

.:.

I let out a yawn as I woke up, the sunlight filtering in through my curtains. I felt something shift behind me, freezing as I tried to figure out what it was. I inwardly laughed at myself as I glanced over my shoulder, Snake peacefully sleeping behind me with his one arm around my waist.
I gave a soft smile as I rolled over, taking in every little detail about his face. Like the scar just above his right eyebrow, or the small birthmark on his cheek, or even the way his lips seemed to be so soft in contrast to his rugged appearance. I gave a small smile as I leaned in close, burying my face in his chest and taking a deep breath. This felt perfect, how things were supposed to be.
I loved him and he loved me.
I softy began to weave my fingers through his hair, gently untangling it as well as moving it away from his face. I gave a small smile when his eyes fluttered open, giving me a sleepy smile. "Howdy." I let out a soft chuckle.
"Hey there." He leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss, breaking apart and gently resting our foreheads together. "Defiantly making you sleep here again tonight." Snake let out a small laugh as he pulled me closer, the two of us laying in a comfortable silence for what seemed like hours.
"So, did you two fuck?" I let out a groan as I sat up, sending a small glare at Scott as he stood at the doorway. I hoped to hell my glare covered my blush.
"No, and how did you even get in here?" I glanced over at Snake as he covered his face with his pillow.
"I found a spare key under the mat, not a very good place to hide it." I shook my head as I got up, heading to my closet.
"Why are you even here?" Snake asked as he sat up, stretching his arms up above his head.
"Thought I should check in on you two." I rolled my eyes before heading to the bedroom door.
"I'm gonna take a shower." I stopped and looked over at Snake, biting back a laugh. How did we manage to say that at the same time?
"Ah, good, shower sex!" I turned back to Scott and gave a glare, shoving him out of the way.
"God, you horny bastard, go jack off to some porn or something."
"And miss a live performance? Never!"
"I'm literally going to kill him." Snake muttered as he got up, walking over to Scott and myself. "Go take a shower, I need to show Campbell something anyways."
"Can I take pics?" Both Snake and I glanced over at Scott in confusion.
"Pictures of what?"
"Oh, so you're not showing me your cock?" I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing, the expression on Snake's face was priceless!
"God, you're being such a dick today." Snake muttered, leading Scott down the hall to his room.
"You know what they say," I saw Snake tense up as he looked down at Scott, "you are what you eat." I erupted into laughter as I quickly went into the bathroom, giggling to myself as I could hear Snake's groan from the other side of the door.
After my shower, I changed into sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt, combing out my hair as I walked out to the kitchen. I stopped as I stared in surprise at the food set up at the table.
"Robin," I turned as saw Scott was leading the two men into the room, "I hope you realize he is hopeless when it comes to cooking." Snake let out a heavy sigh as he gave Scott a shove.
"Fuck off." Scott let out a laugh before moving to the table and sitting down, Snake and I taking our own seats. We began to eat, glad to find the food was still hot and that it all seemed to be cooked to perfection. I was also silently thankful that Scott was no longer mad at me, I don't know how I would feel if my best friend hated me until the end of time.
As we finished eating, I leaned forward slightly as I rested my elbows in the table.
"So," I started, "what should we do today?"
Snake let out a small hum as Scott leaned back in his chair to think. "Well I need to stream tonight." Snake pipped up, I gave him a nod as I tried to think of something to do in between now to tonight.
I gave a small smile as I stood up. "Let's call our friends and head to the bar."