Chapter Thirteen

Snake's POV

I looked over at Scott as he let out a laugh. "Robin, it's not even noon yet, the bar won't be open for a few more hours at least." He had a point, but I remained silent as I glanced back over to my girlfriend.
"So? Russ owns the place, I'm sure he'll let us in." Robin pointed out, giving a grin as Scott faltered. I silently stood up and began to collect the dirty dishes, it was the least I could do size I almost fucked up breakfast. Scott had managed to salvage it and I still had no idea how.
Robin gave me a small smile followed by an equally quiet 'thank you' as I took her plate, I gave her a smile back as I grabbed Scott's plate before taking them to the sink. "If you think you can convince Russ then go right ahead." Robin gave a nod as she stood up and headed off. I let out a sigh as I let my face drop and my shoulders slump. "Everything alright?" I glanced back at Scott before looking away.
"Just peachy." I heard the chair scrape against the floor as he pushed back and came to stand beside me.
"What's wrong? Is it about Mike?" I looked down in shame, was I that easy to read? "Don't worry about that asshole, he was lying so you would break up with Robin. Mike wants her all to himself, but you're in that selfish bastards way." I let out a sigh, he had a point but I was already too exhausted to agree.
"I just want to stay home and watch a stupid movie or something, just me and Robin." I felt a faint smile pull at my lips as I thought about her, god I loved her so much.
I felt Scott gently place his hand on my shoulder, I turned and saw he had a small smile on his face. "I know you don't want to go, but it would make her day. She loves hanging out with you but she needs human interaction with other people as well." I gave a nod in understanding before Scott gave me a small shove. "Now go change out of your pyjamas, nerd." I let out a small chuckle as I headed off.
"Alright, mom." Scott let out a laugh as I made my way to my room, pulling open my closet and grabbing the first shirt and first pair of pants I could find. I quickly slipped them on before checking to make sure the sleeves covered the marks. "Good." I mumbled, seeing as the sleeves sat perfectly.
I headed back out to the kitchen, Scott letting out a groan as Robin had a Cheshire grin across her face. "Russ is gonna let us in as well as the other Crew members."
"I was fucking joking when I said call him!" Scott whined, grabbing his keys as he moved to the door. I gave a small smile as I grabbed my own keys as well as my coat, Robin following me closely as she stuck out her tongue at Scott.

.:.

The drive was short enough, and it seemed we were early since Ziegs was standing outside. The British woman glanced up and gave us a wave, Robin waving back as I gave a nod. "So is Russ really gonna open early?"
"Well sorta, it's open for us and not anyone else." Robin explained, twirling her brown hair between her fingers. "So just the Crew." Ziegs gave a nod before heading over to me and poking my chest.
"So, you finally ask her out?" I felt my cheeks hear up, I should have known she would say something like that.
I gave a small nod. "Yeah, about a month ago." Ziegs smiled widely as she hugged me before releasing me and hugging Robin.
"I knew you two would get together!" Robin let out a small laugh, stealing Ziegs' top hat and wearing it.
"Who got together?" We all turned and saw Russ standing there with Cheyenne and Cry.
"Asshole and Robin." Scott answered with a small smirk as I sent him a glare.
"Thanks, dick." Scott grinned widely at me and I already knew what was coming.
"You know what they say,"
"Don't you-"
"You are what you eat." The other burst out laughing as I covered my face, twice in one day.
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Scott let out a small chuckle before we headed into the bar, Cry in the lead as he b-lined for the bar.
"Don't you dare, Cry!" Russ shouted, but Cry had already began to look over the alcohol and start to mix drinks. "I swear he's a five year old." I gave a small smile as the others let out laughs, my smile slightly growing larger when I saw how happy Robin was.
I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I quickly pulled it out and felt a sense of dread as I read the text.