Chapter Five

Snake's POV

As soon as the door bell rang, I was up and heading to my room. I heard Robin wish me a goodnight but I pretended I didn't hear her and shut my door behind me. I didn't like ignoring her but I didn't want to let anyone in so soon.
I could faintly hear Jund's voice, it felt good hearing him happy. I shook the thought away as there was a knock on my door.
"Snake, Scott wants to talk with you." Did she tell him I was here?
"Okay." I slowly opened my door and silently followed Robin to the kitchen, different coolers and cans of alcohol covered the table.
"So, you are here." He commented, brown eyes narrowed.
"I am, is there a problem with that?" I could already tell he was wanting to pick a fight but I had no energy to amuse him.
But Scott remained silent as he sat down, beckoning Robin over. "Come on, let's get drunk.

.:.

I let out a small sigh, my eyes drooping as I stared at the television. I had no idea what was on, it was just for noise at this point. It was a few hours into their drinking and both were completely wasted. I was still upset Scott had come over and was staying the night, but at least that bastard was already passed out in the kitchen.
"Snakey." I snapped my head around and saw Robin was leaning against the doorframe, a goofy smile on her face. I remained silent as she drunkenly stumbled over, suddenly straddling me. "Hi Snakey." The smell of alcohol hit me and I tried to not let it show how horrible it smelt.
"Howdy, Robin. What are you doing?" I asked as she bit her lip, her eyes having a gleam to them.
"Hopefully you." She let out a giggle as she ran a hand down my chest. No, this wasn't happening.
"Robin, stop, you're drunk-"
"And you're not." She said, cutting me off as she pressed her chest to mine. "Just relax, babe." No, this wasn't right! I didn't want to take advantage of her!
"Robin, stop it, you can't think properly. You don't actually want this." Robin let out a laugh as she wiggled her hips slightly against mine.
"Oh Snakey, I do though. I've loved you since I first saw you at the bar!" I shook my head as I tried to push her off gently. I had the same feelings when we first met, but that was besides the point. This wasn't consent.
"I can't-" she suddenly crashed her lips against mine, I tried to pull away but I couldn't help but kiss her back. Her lips were soft and she tasted faintly of her cooler she had been drinking. I hesitantly brought my hand behind her head to hold her, I felt her smile into the kiss before she began to roll her hips against mine. I let out a small moan, inwardly cursing until she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I felt her slowly start to undo the drawstring on my pyjama bottoms, making them looser.
She pulled away and gave me a small smirk before pulling her shirt off, reaching for mine next. I blinked my eyes a few times before realizing she would see... I quickly pushed her off to the side, standing up and making for my room.
I locked the door before turning around and sliding down it, covering my face with my hands. "I almost had sex with her." I mumbled, ashamed of myself. She was drunk and I almost had sex with her! I kept cursing quietly to myself as I tied up my pyjamas and thought of different ways to explain this in the morning.
I waited a few hours until the house got quiet, heading out to see where the two younger ones had ended up. I saw Robin first, right where I left her except her bra was now missing. I let out a sigh and I gently picked her up, heading to her room and pulling a shirt on her as I tucked her into bed. I headed back out and found Scott asleep on the floor, I gently picked him up and carried him to the couch. I set him down and turned to leave when he suddenly grabbed my hand.
"Snake, wait." I glanced back and saw he was staring up at me.
"I thought it was odd you passed out so soon, seeing as it takes forever to get you dunk." Scott let out a small scoff as he sat up and slid over, making room for me. I sat down beside him, freezing when he rested his head on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry for being an ass to you, you don't deserve it. It was my fault we broke up in the first place." I let out a sigh, relaxing slightly.
"It was never going to work anyways, Scott, we're too different."
"I shouldn't have cheated on you, Christ, and in the end she screwed me over anyways." He suddenly looked up at me, our eyes meeting. "How are your-"
"I don't want to talk about it." I cut him off, looking down at my feet. He suddenly grabbed one of my arms and rolled up the sleeve, eyes going wide when he saw the white gauze with some red spots.
He looked up at me again before hugging me tightly. "Christ, this is my fault, I'm so sorry." I hugged him back just as tightly, holding back tears.
"It is what it is, don't blame yourself." We stayed like that for a long while, I think it was Scott's way of saying he was sorry since he was never good with saying it verbally.
"What did your ex say when she found out?" Scott asked softly.
I hesitated in answering, but I needed to get it off my chest. "She told me she would help me get better, three months later she threw me out because I was 'too much to handle'."
"Is that why you won't ask Robin out?"
I paused for a moment.
"Yes. I don't want her to leave or get hurt too."
"It's going to hurt more when she finds you passed out in the bathroom covered in blood. David, you have to tell her so she can get prepared. Don't leave it until you're already passed out like you did with me." Snake let out a sigh as he rested his head against Scott's.
"I know, I'm just worried. I'll tell her during the week when she isn't drunk or hungover." Scott let out a small hum as he rubbed my back. We sat there in silence, Scott rubbing my back soothingly while we watched the soft splashes of rain hit the windows. I let out a small sigh before gently standing up, Scott almost tipping over. "I'm going to call it a night."
"Good night, David." I turned back and gave a small smile.
"Good night, Scott."