The Trip

The day was semi chilly but it was typical in Europe. Finley was on the bus with her classmates and her favorite professor, who she's known since she was 15 years old.
While the bus moved on the bumpy roads, she was reading a strange book, that she was given too her by an old lady with a staff of realistic human bones.

"What are you reading Fin?"

Finley looks up and it was her best friend, Albert. He and her have been friends since their were young teenagers, and now they're in their mid twenties.

"A book about four lords that ruled a small village in Europe. This book has a lot of details on each of the lords. Like this Lady Dimi-trescu. Hope I'm saying it right." Finley said to Albert, "She was a high class royalty, during the Cold War. Apparently she took in young females, made them as her maidens and then eventually, one by one, she killed them for their blood. Just like Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Esced." She tells him, she liked books of dark times. Something about it just drew her into the books.

Albert sometimes freaks out over blood, but didn't mind it as he listened to Finley reading the book too him. Meanwhile, her other classmates were taking pictures on their phones for their families back at home. When Finley and Albert were reading the mysterious book, they were interrupted by someone.

"How's the book guys. It seems like you both love it when you both are snuggled together."

Finley and Albert across from their sit, it was their professor, CoraLynn Osborn. She had a light freckles on her cheeks as her eyes were those perfect blues. She had a way to make her students feel safe as she and Finely have been close for years, CoraLynn saved her from a incident.

"It's fascinating, right now we are reading Lord Heisenberg. Apparently he could control these hybrid human wolves. Aka Lycans! Apparently he can control metal with his mind as he carries a giant metal hammer. He's literally Thor, minus the thunder and lighting. But also magneto. Plus he's the youngest lord out of the others." She tells her, while Albert was reading ahead.

As the three of them were talking about the book and their trip, one of the students looked out of the window.

"Holy shit! I just saw a big fucking man-wolf thing." The student announced it to everyone.

"Language, whoever said that." CoraLynn shouted and rolled her eyes.

Then the bus driver grabs his little microphone and tells everyone on the bus a very cool story.

"Legend has it, this land was ruled by Four lords. And one of them was well known for control Lycans...not wolves." The bus driver said, "As we're talking about it, we have just enter the territory of the four lords. Keep an eye and ear out of the Lycans. They are very strong and fast." He added, everyone had their phones out, Finley was focus on reading with Albert and what they didn't notice was that CoraLynn taken of picture of them.

~Sometime passes~

The bus driver makes announcement that he'll be stopping the bus for a break near a small village. Everyone needed a stretch as the bus was small for them, CoraLynn was somewhat car sick as she hated being in a moving vehicle for so long.

Everyone got out of the bus as they took pictures and FaceTime their families back in America. The closet family that Finley had ever had is her professor and Albert, plus his family. They were her only true family.

"Finley, my parents wants to talk too you." CoraLynn shouted and hands over her phone.

Finley took it as she talks to Debra and Hal, CoraLynns parents. She sees them as well as CoraLynns siblings.

"Hey guys, how are you?" Finley smiled and sat down in a chair at a cafe.

"We're good, we miss you guys! Are you guys staying safe?" Debra asked, while Jermey, CoraLynns younger brother, he was waving in the background as well as her other brother, Adam.