Chapter 14: movies and pizza

Paris' POV

2 weeks had passed and my friendship with Crawford grew stronger everyday.

We would go out to each lunch everyday and just chill when we have time.

I still dont know about whats going to happen in two more weeks. I really havent thought about my feelings for him since i was rarely alone.

Oh and the text messages havent stopped. I tried blocking this person but since she blocked her number from me seeing it i cant block her. Made sense?

Anyways theyve been getting more threatening but i choose to ignore them.

I havent given Crawford a chance to see them either.

But just then my phone rang. I picked it up and pressed my phone to me ear.

"Hello?"

"Paris!"

"Aye crawford!"

"Yeah well im bored. Can i stop by your house? Lets watch some movies."

"Dont you have other guy friends to hang out with?"

"Yeah uhm actually im bringing my brother and my sister with me. Is that cool?"

"Are you serious?"

"I mean if its-"

"Its cool"

"Okay see you in a few." And i hung up.

Since i was only wearing a baggy shirt i ran upstairs to my room to grab my basketball shorts and but them on. Once i had them on i ran back downstairs to the sofa and sat there waiting for them to arrive.

About ten or fifteen minutes later the doorbell rang and i ran towards the door opening it.

"Hey!" Crawford greeted me with a hug.

"Hiii!" I hugged him back as soon as we release i see his brother, Chris and his sister, Karisma.

"Hi im Paris!" I introduced myself.

"Hey Chris" he saluted me and smiled.

"Karisma but you can call me Krizzy. Whichever you prefer." She smiled

"Lets get watching then!" Crawford yelled as we all sat on the sofa.

"Soo what exactly are we watching?" I asked

"Ill order pizza first" Crawford stood up dialing on his phone.

"Lets watch some flicks?" Karisma asked

"Oh gross no" Chris answered playfully

"I honestly have no idea what to watch." I said and laughed

"Let crawford so it" Chris said as me and Karisma nodded waiting for Crawford to get back.

Crawford came back picking a horror film since there was still sun out.

A few minutes into the movie later Crawford was quite scared. Its actually really amusing.

The doorbell rang and i rushed to the door to get the pizza. I payed the guy and grabbed the pizza as i set them down in front of us.

"Well this day is turning out nice" i announces biting into my slice as everyone agreed until my phoned beep indicating a message which Crawford nearly read.

I grabbed my phone from him and read the message myself.

From: Unknown Number- enjoy the pizza ;)

I rolled my eyes and made my phone go on silent and placed it back down as Crawford cuddled beside me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATEEEEEE

MORE DIALOGUE DOE

IM SORRYYYYYY

IVE BEEN FEELING BETTER ITS JUST THAT MY SCHED IS KINDA BOOKED AND MESSED UP ATM SOOO IM REALLY TRYING TO UPDATE AS FAST AND NICE AS I CAN.

THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH FOR THE 12k+ VIEWS ON THIS BOOk! THIS FEELS SOO SURREAL!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!!

If you guys want to follow me on twitter or instagram you can=] my twitter is @BeaistheBae and my instagram is @bea.sison soo yeah

~beaaaaa 😘