updating and other info.

So hopefully... when people come across this book they'll not need to ask: What order are the books to be read in?

How to read the series... (If you care to read them all... it's not necessary to do that though. If you're interested in just SCRATCH, then just go ahead and read it.)

1)Scratch (The first half which is the chapters set in the past && can be read as a standalone).

2)Unexpected.

3)His Forgotten Mate (Can be read as a standalone).

4)Unconditional.

5)Unbroken.

6)Scratch (The second half which are the chapters set in the present && can be read as a standalone).

7)Loving Ashlynn & Shattered (Both can be read as a standalone).

8)Undivided (Currently down but will be back).

.

.

.

Like HFM the characters here have their own story BEFORE they all meet with Chelsea and Gabriel...

This is a vampire/ FANTASY/ SCIENCE FICTION ROMANCE STORY... meaning... Typical characters include werewolves, fairies, demons, dragons, witches and wizards. This story ONLY has Fairies, Werewolves, Witches and Vampires.

My female lead is also Bi-racial. 

Also this will HAVE adult material so while I can't stop anyone from reading I'd hope that you are over 18.

THIS STORY WILL BE COMPLETED AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ THE OTHER BOOKS TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE.

thank you,

roxann

© 2016 roxann_season All Rights Reserved