Chapter 4 - The Past, Brought Me... (Kaden POV)

A/N: NOT EDITED.

Chapter 4 - Kaden, 25 years old - The Past

I wanted to know something; well I wanted to know more than just a few things. I wanted to know everything but I knew I had to be patient.

"Why were you calling me Elizabetta? Did you know I could hear you?" I asked her. Since she had been so honest with me up until now I was encouraged that I would find out the truth right now.

"I asked you to come because you're mine," she said simply, pure honesty in her eyes.

This was unbelievable; she thought she was my mate? Although I already had one. Yes she had rejected me years before but still I had never heard of werewolves getting second mates. You were given one mate, the only person that would fit you perfectly. The one person you'd have children with was your other half.

She could see the confusion on my face because she tried to help.

"It is hard to explain because I have never met another of my kind," she told me.

"Over time though I've been growing into my 'kind' getting and developing any potential gifts I may have been granted. I was not sure that calling out to you would work-"

"That's exactly what you did! Why wouldn't you come to me though?" I asked cutting her off. I wouldn't tell her that I nearly went mad because I kept hearing a strange voice begging to find her.

"I'm a Fairy," she said to me like I was missing the big picture, but I think that I truly was.

She placed a plate of food on the placemat, at the exact same time that my stomach, empty, cried out in hunger. That earned me a sultry sexy giggle, before turning away to make her self a plate. I continued asking questions.

"What are the twins names? How old are they?" I asked before filling my mouth.

"They are four years old but since they are half Fae they look about five or six years old. Vivian is the older of the two by five minutes. Even though Myles is the younger sibling, physically he looks older."

I nodded in appreciation, "that happens with twins, one is larger than the other."

"What are they like?" I asked because she appeared in all ways here voice, face, complete behavior screamed proud parent; smiles up to her eyes.

"They are wonderful but I think Vivian is a bit spoiled," she said laughing, smiling.

There was just something about her smile that made me want to match it with mine.

"Why is that?" I probed.

"Well ever since she was a baby or toddler she would have everyone doing everything for her. She could crawl but most times she would just point to something and you'd see Myles getting her what she wants; if not Myles then an adult," she said, I chuckled remembering how my own brother and sister were like that.