281-290

Chapter 281

 "What the hell is going on? I have to avoid others to say it." Chu Chu asked.

Speaking of this, Yun Shuo was silent for a while, then looked up and said, "Li Shuoyan has been arrested." To be honest, when he heard the news, he really didn't know whether he should be happy or sad, even though he hated people, but he now bears his brother-in-law's name after all, if he is arrested like this, the reputation of their family will also be damaged.

"So fast! What about Yun Shanshan?" Chu Chu was a little surprised. She thought that he might go to jail without paying the money, but she didn't expect it so fast.

"What else can she do? I went back to my parents with the child. Li Shuoyan is not here. It's no wonder that she can live in Li's house alone. Even if she can bear it, the old lady of Li's family may not be able to tolerate her. After all, the old lady now, Li Shuoyan was caught.  All the faults are on Yun Shanshan's head, thinking that it was Yun Shanshan's instigation, and her son would borrow money to do business." Yun Shuo's voice is somewhat ironic!

Chu Chu was silent, and then thought of the two old people in the family, and asked: "Then what about grandma, she finally drove her away, and she moved back, can grandma agree?"

"Heh!"

Yun Shuo smiled sarcastically. Then he said: "How can I drop if I don't agree? As long as my parents insist, what can they do?"

Thinking that they had suffered so many years back then, they both dared not say aloud. Now Yun Shanshan has something wrong. Er, they have become tough, and Yun Shuo's heart is a little complicated.

Seeing that Yun Shuo was a little uncomfortable, Chu Chu persuaded: "Okay, anyway, we are not worse than that now. What if they give all the house to Yun Shanshan, do you still want to go back to that mountain village?"

Yun Shuo didn't answer, and knew that this was what Chu Chu said because he was afraid of him being uncomfortable. Of course it was also true. He really couldn't live in the house, but he was a little unwilling, but it was not worth his attention!

Then I remembered what Chu Chu said on the road. The man had a natural feeling for the car, and he said excitedly: "Sister, you just said you want to buy a car. Really?"

Chu Chu gave him a funny look, and said, "Of course it's real, why? You want one too?"

"Haha!"

Yun Shuo scratched his head and said flatteringly: "I can't afford it, you can buy it. Borrow me to open it!"

"Okay, I will give you the money later, you can choose!" Chu Chu said.

"Sister~" Yun Shuo was embarrassed.

"I'm too lazy to watch it, and I don't understand it anymore, go by yourself!" Chu Chu said.

Chu Chu really has no sense of curiosity about the current cars. She has a lot in space, and they are all luxury cars, but they just can't take them out. Buying a car now just wants to make it easier, so you have to squeeze around when you go out!

"Sister, I'm going now, I know that there is a car seller in Beijing, and I've seen it with my classmates!" Yun Shuo said, unable to close his mouth. Even though he didn't buy a car, it couldn't help him to be happy!

Chu Chu was helpless, and wanted to say, are you in such a hurry! However, he still didn't get over his interest, and slowly took out a passbook from the space with his carry-on bag and handed it to him, "

Hey , how much do I need to get it by myself!" Yun Shuo looked strangely at the ankle bone. He glanced at her and said, "Sister, do you have all your money with you? You are not afraid of being robbed!" As soon as Yun Shuo's words fell, Chu Chu slapped her with her hand.

Chapter 282

 Said: "Then you can't expect me to order good!"

"Ah!"

"Mistakes, mistakes!" Yun Shuo quickly begged for mercy.

"If you don't go anymore, when it gets dark, maybe people will get off work." Chu Chu pointed to the sky and said to Yun Shuo.

Yun Shuo quickly said: "Then I'll leave first. You can wait at home and wait for me to drive the new car back for you! I will bring you a copy for dinner when I come back." Yun Shuo said as he ran out in a hurry. .

After Yun Shuo left, Chu Chu entered the room. Although she hadn't been here a few times, Yun Shuo still reserved an exclusive room for her.

After the door was locked, she entered the space. Since her marriage, the number of times she entered the space has gradually decreased. After arriving in Beijing, she has never entered the space even once, and she misses it a little.

First go to the hot springs and take a bath. Although the space cannot cultivate immortals and has no illusory effects, it has everything that should be there. At least there are some on the earth that you can't find here.

The hot spring pool is covered with jade slabs. The weather outside is cold, but the temperature in the space is moderate. Chu Chu slowly took off his clothes and walked in, feeling uncomfortable.

When Yun Shuo came back, the sky was already slightly dark, and he drove the newly bought car all the way into the yard.

"Sister, come out and see if the car is beautiful?" Chu Chu was sitting on the sofa and rested, and suddenly heard the noise of the car, followed by a loud roar from Yun Shuo!

When I walked out of the room, I saw a beige off-road vehicle parked in the yard outside the door. Although Chu Chu looked at it as ugly, it was already very beautiful in this era! It's a bit like a classic car of later generations.

And Yun Shuo was looking at her with a smile on the door of the car, like a puppy who wanted to ask for praise! Chu Chu was amused.

"Not bad," Chu Chu said.

"hehe!"

Yun Shuo smiled and said, "That is, I bought it with my classmates. We have watched it for a long time, but unfortunately we can't afford it."

"I like it so much? Why don't you keep it?" Chu Chu said.

"No, I don't plan to go home anymore during the New Year holidays. I will go to Guangdong for a few more trips, and I can buy one by myself if I make money." Yun Shuo said embarrassedly. He has taken advantage of his sister's so much, how could he be asking for her car?

"Ambitious!" Chu Chu praised.

She is not reluctant to give, she is afraid of giving too much, and later develops the habit of her brother reaching out for everything. Now it seems that her worry is a little redundant.

The next day, Yun Shuo had no class and didn't need to go to school, and Chu Chu would also go back.

As soon as Chu Chu opened the car door and sat in, she heard Yun Shuo shout outside the car: "Sister, get down!"

"What's the matter?" Chu Chu lowered the window and asked.

Yun Shuo was in a cold sweat and said, "Sister, do you know how to drive? Just go up! Ouch, it scares me to death. You said that if you drive away, you can't even distinguish between the accelerator and the brake, what can you do? Huh?"

Chu Chu was full of black lines, why did she forget that in this world, she can't drive.

"Ah! Then teach me!" Chu Chu said.

"Then you can't drive it! What if there is something wrong with this? When I was studying, but after practicing with Brother Liu for more than half a month, he let me try to drive by myself. This is not a bicycle. , It's okay if you fall, this thing doesn't open well, but it will kill you." Yun Shuo said anxiously.