21-30

The good dry food and some dried meat, salted duck eggs, and dried fruits prepared in the space last night packed a large bag and carried them to the next door.

Aunt Chu next door also got up early to prepare dry food for the younger son. Just when they had breakfast and were ready to leave, she saw a girl walking in with a big baggage. She remembered that her son said that Zheng Xuan had just moved in next door. The thing about the girl's objection. greeted Chu Chu and said, "Yo, this is Chu Chu, I heard Zheng Xuan's kid talked about you, this is the one to send him off."

"Well, hello Aunt Chu, come here early in the morning to disturb you, so please don't be surprised."

As soon as Chu Chu finished saying these words, he saw Zheng Xuan walking over. Didn't you say yesterday that you should not come and give it away? Why don't you sleep more?

Chu Chu handed the baggage on her hand to Zheng Xuan and said, "I have prepared some food for you to eat on the road, isn't this here to bring it to you," Why, I'm here to give you a ride, are you unhappy?

"Of course not, I just know that you love to sleep late and want you to sleep more." Zheng Xuan quickly explained, as if he was afraid that Chu Chu would misunderstand him if he was too slow. Then he said, "I'm a stupid person and can't speak, but I'll be nice to you."

After hearing this, Chu Chu blushed shyly and hummed in a low voice.

At this time, Chu Yunlie came over and called, hello, sister-in-law, I am Chu Yunlie, Zheng Xuan's comrade-in-arms and good brother.

Chu Chu didn't care about being shy, so he introduced himself with a smile. Hello, Brother Chu. My name is Yun Chuchu. Zheng Xuan has caused problems for Brother Chu these days.

Chu Yunlie felt embarrassed when Chu Chu said this. It seemed a bit embarrassing for a while.

Just when Zheng Xuan came over to relieve the siege and told Chu Chu, "it's not early, we should go too, don't send it off when the two of us go to the station, this distance is not close, you are a girl, and you are afraid of encountering danger when you come back. I must have gotten up very early today. If I didn't sleep, I'll go back to sleep and get a good rest. I'm leaving, and the army will write to you."

In fact, Zheng Xuan said this because he didn't know Chu Chu's strength value. Although this body is incomparable to the last days, it is not a problem to throw a few big men down after Chu Chu has been recuperating and exercising for such a long time. Besides, there is still room to back up with mental power, even if you encounter bad guys in danger, you don't know who it is!

Chu Chu couldn't sleep anymore when she went back, so she watered the flowers in the yard and soaked up the sun. I have been with Zheng Xuan for the past few days. Suddenly, I can't lift my energy alone, just like something is missing suddenly!

After two days in this way, Chu Chu really panicked a little leisurely, thinking about what he should do? I can't stay idle like this forever. People are going to be abandoned in such idleness, but what should I do? I ran into Aunt Lin two days ago, and I heard her talk about it now that many people have started their own business. The educated youth who went to the countryside in the past have also begun to return home, but there are so many people in the city at once, and there are no suitable jobs for them. People are prone to accidents when they are idle all day, and there have been several fights. Up. Many old workers in factories have no choice but to get sick in advance and return them to their children to make room. Most of these people are still under the age of retirement. They have no jobs, but they still have to eat. Fortunately, the country's reform and opening up now allow people to do business.

Chapter 22

 There are many people who go out to set up a small stall, somehow they can earn two dollars to support themselves.

Chu Chu thought, his own space is fruits and vegetables, as well as food. But now is different from the future generations. Fruit is still a rarity due to transportation problems. Many places have just begun to divide land, and food is in short supply. I might as well open a fruit and vegetable supermarket. The items produced in the monopoly space can also be cleaned up. After all, I don't know how many items are stored in the space. Nothing grows up in the ground and dare not harvest any food, and it can be harvested in a few days if the small animals don't control it.

Just do it. After thinking about what to do, Chu Chu locked the door and went out. Since he decided to open a supermarket, he had to find a store first. If you have to rely on the street, the place can't be small, after all, there are a lot of things I plan to sell.

What can be done is not so easy. Chu Chu didn't find a suitable one after going outside for a whole afternoon. There were many shops. After all, there are few people doing business and opening shops. But since Chu Chu plans to open a supermarket, the shop must be decorated first. According to Chu Chu, at least a three-year rental contract must be signed first. Otherwise, the house has been renovated and the shop opened. If someone wants to take the house away, it is not a big loss.

But the problem is that people are unwilling to sign for that long, up to a year. Chu Chu felt that time was too short.

Forget it, it's too late. Tomorrow, I will go to the mother's house next door to see. After all, she is an old resident here, and it is better than an outsider who looks for her like a headless fly.

After Zheng Xuan left, Aunt Chu took good care of herself, and she usually made a delicious meal for herself. Maybe it was because of Zheng Xuan's face. Of course, I am not the one who takes advantage of others, and I took something from the space as a gift.

The next day Chu Chu brought two bottles of self-brewed wine from the space to Aunt Chu's house. Aunt Chu's family went to work. Usually, she was the only one with her seven-year-old grandson Chu Haoyu at home. Aunt Chu has three sons in the family, and Chu Yunlie, who goes to serve as a soldier, is the youngest in the family. When the second son went to the countryside, he settled down in the country, and now only the elder son's family is around him.

When Chu Chu arrived at Madam Chu's house, she saw Xiao Haoyu squatting in the yard playing alone.

As soon as Xiao Haoyu saw Chu Chu coming, he yelled into the room," Grandma, come out! Aunt Chu Chu is here."

Alas, Chu Chu is here. Aunt Chu hurriedly came out to greet her.

"Yes, "Chu Chu smiled and said, "I'm here to bother you again, so you can't dislike me."

"how come? My old lady is so eager for you to come and accompany me every day to relieve my boredom! Hehe", Chu Chu made Lady Chu amused and smiled.

"OK, as long as you like it, then I will bother you every day." Chu Chu said with a smile, "but today there is something I want to ask my aunt for help. As he said, he passed the wine in his hand. This is the wine I brewed myself, and I brought it to Uncle Chu to relieve his greed."

"I told you that my aunt's family is not an outsider, so what else do you bring? What's up? Talk about it". Aunt Chu said strangely.

Chu Chu told Aunt Chu about his desire to open a fruit and vegetable supermarket and about finding a house. I want to ask Aunt Chu for help to find out where there is a suitable house.

Regarding this matter, Aunt Chu thought for a while and said, I have a relative.