11-20

Chapter 11 So he said to Chu Chu," I don't lack food, but if you have meat, I need it."

Chu Chu asked, "what meat do you want."

As soon as Su Yunting heard this, he realized that there was a lot of meat in this little girl's hands.

"Are there chickens? I just added a baby to my house, and the chicken stew is the best. Give me two if you have any."

"Yes," Chu Chu put his hand in the hemp sack he carried with him, and took out two slaughtered chickens from the space through the bag, and weighed them with a scale, a total of eleven catties and two taels, a piece of 21 catties, and 13 It's six cents. You'd better give 13 cents.

In this way, Chu Chu ran all afternoon and sold for more than one hundred and fifty yuan. I also inquired where there is any clothes making. But I didn't inquire, because now people almost do it by themselves, or they just go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy it. As for the tailor, it was criticized as early as that ten years. I had no choice but to go to the supply and marketing agency to buy two sets and wear them. Two pieces of clothing cost a half of the money at once.

It was late, and people returned home from get off work. There were sparse people on the street, and Chu Chu also found a place to enter the space. Seeing that there was only more than ninety fast money left in his hand, I thought, "This rate of making money is too slow. At this rate, when can I earn enough to buy a house? I can't always live in the space. "

Fortunately, no one who said this in the space heard this, otherwise it would be heard by workers outside who only earn forty to fifty percent in a month, would they slap her angrily?

Forget it, don't want to, think of a solution tomorrow. Then I rested after eating.

The next day Chu Chu had a room early in the morning. After selling food for two more times, he encountered a restaurant. When he had the idea, the restaurant must eat more food, and it must use a lot of food.

Thinking about it, I walked into the restaurant and saw an elder sister, who was about 30 years old, who was a little fat, and she wanted to work in a restaurant outside. She must have no shortage of food. It's normal to be fat. So he stepped forward and asked, "Sister, do you want food?"

Zhang Hongxia was called Fat Sister because she was fatter. The fat sister started to look at Chu Chu when she heard Chu Chu's question. This little girl is not easy. Although there are some rural people who sell food in the cities, they are secretly sold on the black market. Well, even though the above policies have come down now, they have all come from those ten years, and there are really very few who have come out to do business in an upright manner. So when Chu Chu came to the restaurant to sell food, the fat sister was a little surprised.

"People call me Fat Sister, so follow along. How do you call the girl?" The fat sister asked.

"My name is Yun Chuchu, you just call me Chuchu."

"Chuchu, how much food do you have. Tickets have gradually been abolished, and more and more people come out to eat. Apart from the supply and marketing cooperatives, the food sellers are retail investors. I can't buy much in my restaurant at once. Naturally, the more food you have, the better", the fat sister said.

Chu Chu thought for a while, and then returned to "It's about five thousand catties, it's all white noodles, do you think you can finish it?" There are also two thousand catties of rice.

When the fat eldest sister heard that there was so much food, and it was all rice white noodles, she immediately said with joy, "Yes, I can finish it," probably enough for my store for two months.