141-150

Chapter 141

The bride, in a big red dress, sat on the back seat of the bicycle, holding Zheng Xuan's waist tightly, and drove past in front of a few people. Suona people are all sitting in the bullock carts, and the welcoming team walks very slowly. The bicycles are probably not riding fast to match the speed of the bullock carts.

Although it was only a glance, Chu Chu could still see clearly that the bride sitting on the back seat of Zheng Xuan's bicycle with a happy face turned out to be Zhao Li. Seeing this, Chu Chu smiled bitterly. She didn't expect that Zhao Li was expelled from the fruit and vegetable shop when she privately hid the money in the fruit and vegetable shop! Actually arrived in the army and even calculated Zheng Xuan! hehe! This world is really small! When she fired her herself, she designed to steal her boyfriend, but Zhao Li probably didn't know that she was dealing with Zheng Xuan at the time. By coincidence!

Zhao Li and Zheng Xuan also saw Chu Chu. Zhao Li was still wondering why Yun Chuchu was here. At first, I only heard that Yun Chuchu came from the country. I didn't expect her hometown to be here. Li really didn't know that Zheng Xuan was Yun Chuchu's object. After being kicked out by Chu Chu, the family took care of their relationship and sent themselves to the army as a literary and artistic soldier. It's just a coincidence that I knew Zheng Xuan. At the beginning, I saw Zheng Xuan's development in the army. His future is definitely good. I asked him to confess and I was rejected. Then I saw that he was drunk. I calculated him in the first place, otherwise, how can I get my turn to marry him?

When Zheng Xuan saw Chu Chu, his eyes were astringent, and he felt inexplicably uncomfortable in his heart. The girl she loves the most, she vowed to protect her for the rest of her life, but she did not expect to hurt her in the end. For such a long time, I have been escaping, and I didn't even dare to think about her. I was afraid that I would not be able to control the urge to imprison her by my side in the future. Zheng Xuan regretted it. At the beginning, the political commissar called himself over and said that no matter who was at fault in this matter, if he slept with Zhao Li, he would have to be responsible to others, or he would have to leave the army. As a result, I chose the army, and now I really regret it, but it's too late to regret it. Zheng Xuan knew very well that even if he left the army now, Chu Chu would never agree to marry him again.

To be honest, Chu Chu really didn't have any feelings for Zheng Xuan anymore, just a little regretful. In fact, Zheng Xuan was still a good man, so he was ruined by Zhao Li! After thinking about these words, Chu Chu himself was embarrassed! A man has been ruined by a woman. It sounds like a woman has strengthened a man, but this is indeed true. I can only say that Zhao Li's face is really: Tsk tsk, I can't say it anymore.

The five people walked for more than half an hour before reaching their destination. What you saw was a two-story small building, which was a bit dilapidated and looked like two rooms. Walking in, there are two rows of shelves against the wall. Most of the goods are commonly used items such as firewood, rice, oil, salt, etc. There are some cans and biscuits in the middle of the large container, and some headdresses and hair ropes are placed in the box above the counter. This kind of jewelry must look nothing new, probably similar to the supply and marketing agency's look!

Chapter 142

As soon as a few people entered the door, Yun Shanshan saw it, and said to Chu Chu and the others:

 "How about? Am I okay here?"

Chu Chu smiled and nodded: "Very good!"

Then he talked about some insignificant things. The business in the store was not bad, but the profit of the goods should not be too bad. Big, not much money.

Yun Shanshan has good social skills, and anyone who comes to buy things can say a few words. Now her face has been opened up, she looks very similar to Chu Chu, and everyone who comes can tell that they are sisters.

Chu Chu and Zheng Hua were doing a lot of work in the store, and the boy didn't have this strength, and he ran to play soon after he got here.

When they were free at noon, the three of them chatted together. Today should be the first time Yun Shanshan and Chu Chu get along so well. When Chu Chu felt that Yun Shanshan was not so hypocritical, it was actually quite good.

In fact, Yun Shanshan is also aware of current affairs. Originally, Chu Chu went out and got so much money back. She thought that the money outside was very good, but she only found out that the business was pretty good when she opened a store, but this place is nothing good. Goods, some even even require tickets, so you can't make much money at all. Knowing that Chu Chu runs a fruit and vegetable shop outside, I want to build a good relationship with Chu Chu and get some to sell in the shop.

Seeing Yun Shanshan seemed to have something to say, Chu Chu seemed hesitant to say something.

She took the initiative to ask: "Seems like something is wrong with you? Let's talk!" "Sister! I have something I want you to help." Yun Shanshan looked at Chu Chu and said, a little nervous that Chu Chu would disagree. After all, she was jealous before. She didn't find anything less about her. But I have really changed it now, and I have thought about it clearly. Whether I have a capable older sister, I will inevitably ask her for help in the future when I have something to do.

"Huh? Let's talk! I will help if I can help." Chu Chu didn't answer too much. Who knows what she is?

Yun Shanshan didn't hesitate to see Chu Chu saying this, and said, "Sister! You have seen this shop too. The business is good, but you can't get rare goods, so I want to ask you for help and see if there's anything outside. Good things can make money."

After hearing this, Chu Chu felt that this was not a big deal, and said, "There are a lot of things, but I don't know which aspect you want?"

Yun Shanshan laughed, "I haven't been out before, and I don't know. Why don't you help me see what to make money?"

"Let's do it! Go back and think about it! Write it down for you!" Chu Chu said.

Chu Chu thinks that electrical appliances are good. The next few years will definitely be the peak of discovery, and this Chuchu also has sources of supply. When he was in Xiangjiang, Gu Yuncheng was asked to invest in some industries, including electrical appliances, but I just don't know what Yun Shanshan thinks? You have to think about it.

When it was time for dinner at noon, several people came back, including Li Shuoyan.

As soon as he entered the door, Yun Shuo shouted, "Sister! I'm almost starving to death. Where shall we eat at noon?" In fact, Huzi and Shunzi were going home by the time of dinner, but Yun Shuo did not agree.

Shanshan Yun heard the voice she said: "?? Where to eat in this course, and do the sister to dinner time can put you out ah"

"How?"

Before the two of them could speak, Chu Chu said, "That's it! Today I invite everyone to go to the restaurant.