51-60

Chapter 51

There is nowhere to buy fruit, so just after the store opened, Xiao Liu brought the fruit to the store and before it was placed on the shelf, someone came over to buy it. Busy replenishment of replenishment, collection of money to collect money. The guests sent away one batch after another. A lot of fruits and vegetables were originally prepared, but it was almost emptied in just one day. Before it got dark, Chu Chu made some preparations and closed the store door.

Called Xiao Liu and Zheng Hua in front of him and said, "I'm not here during this time, and things in the store have been hard for you two." The two waved their hands and said it should be. Besides, the store was out of stock and the door was closed for several days. The boss also paid them wages according to the working hours. Of course, I have to work hard with my boss's money.

Chu Chu saw that both of them said this, and he knew in his heart that both of them were honest. However, the store is also true thanks to the two of them during this period of time. It is said that each of them will be given a bonus of ten yuan this month. I also shared some of the fruits and vegetables left in the shop with each of them.

Xiao Liu and Zheng Hua also said that they were lucky to meet a generous boss like Chu Chu. They usually don't tell them anything in the store, and they also get bonuses from time to time, so that if they don't work well, I'm sorry for the salary paid by the boss.

Chu Chu went to the store when he had time, and Xiao Liu and Zheng Hua were in charge of it if he didn't want to go. Gu Yuncheng from the Xiangjiang River also called Star King Entertainment to say that everything is fine, especially some classic songs that Chu Chu left before leaving. Some of them have been recorded and the response is very good. As for the movie, I'm afraid I can only wait until the next year to make it. I also heard that Chu Chu invested in some good-looking industries, but it was not yet profitable. There is also Li Jiaxing at Yaxin Garment Factory.

Chu Chu can now say that she wants money and money, and wants a career and a career. The little days have a better time.

Until this day, after get off work in the shop, Chu Chu saw Zheng Hua walking towards him with a look of guilt. Chu Chu's heart sighed, what's wrong? Chu Chu asked Zheng Hua.

Then I raised my head, and plucked up the courage to say to Chu Chu: "I want to take a few days off in a few days. Then I want to take the college entrance examination. If I pass the exam, I may not be able to come to work. It's just that I haven't taken the exam yet. I don't know what the result will be. Now I just want to ask if I can continue to work if I fail the exam."

Chu Chu heard Zheng Hua say that he was going to take the college entrance examination. , Hurriedly said: "This is a good thing! You can go to the exam without worry, then come back to work if you don't pass the time, it's okay."

Zheng Hua was relieved when he heard Chu Chu say that, saying that there are still six days left for the college entrance examination. When the time is up, I am asking for leave.

If it hadn't been for Zheng Hua to talk about the college entrance examination, Chu Chu would have forgotten it. But it suddenly occurred to Chu Chu that there was nothing wrong with him anyway, or else he would go to the exam and try it out. After all the universities of the future generations are over, it shouldn't be troublesome for him to take the college entrance examination at this time. Besides, with my own mental power, I can remember when I just read a book. Anyway, there are people in charge of career matters. Chu Chu is fine, so it's better to feel the university life again.

Now that it was decided, Chu Chu asked Zheng Hua where he could buy books for taking the college entrance examination, and what should he prepare for taking the exam?