61-70

His complexion is not good anymore: "It doesn't matter if it's an accident or not, it's the same between us. If you don't marry me, who else do you want to marry?"

"That's it." This is also now, if you want to put it in the future, you don't have to get married if you have a home run! But Chu Chu didn't dare to say this, looking at Li Lingyun's black face, he only dared to think about it in his heart.

At this moment, Chu Chu seriously doubted whether Li Lingyun just fell down deliberately, or with his skill, how could he not even be able to help him!

This time Li Lingyun was really wronged. Originally, his skill was good, but at that time it was not because Chu Chu was naked, he didn't react for a while, and his hands and feet were out of control! In the end, there was only time to lay the groundwork for Chu Chu. In the end, I didn't expect such an embarrassing thing to happen! I can only say: "Life is full of pits."

It has been two days since that incident. For these two days, Chu Chu has not dared to look at Li Lingyun. What happened that day was really shameful, it was Chu Chu's whole life of black history. 

However, Li Lingyun has always spared no effort to brush up on his presence in front of Chu Chu. For example, now, I saw Li Lingyun boiled porridge for Chu Chu again, and I heard it was to nourish blood.

Chuchu angrily just want to hit the porridge on his face, "do you use it to remind me of the embarrassment that day? Besides, "My old lady is here for my aunt, not for confinement. Does it need to be served like this?"

But I was still very touched, since Chu Chu had never been served like this since his parents disappeared. Even if it was the original owner, Li Xiangyun borrowed lipstick candy when he first started menarche. I washed a bowl of brown sugar water for her. It turned out that the original owner was malnourished and didn't come once for several months, or Chu Chu came to raise it for almost a year, which is normal.

Originally, Chu Chu wanted to go back the day after that happened. Anyway, I've heard the explanation I'm here for. Although the result is very sad, no matter what the reason, I'm the one who was abandoned. To be honest, it's impossible for Chu Chu to forgive Zheng Xuan because of this. Don't stop yourself if you don't fight for it. But how could Li Lingyun give Chu Chu a chance to escape? With Chu Chu's personality, if she is not tough, I am afraid she will keep running away!

In this way, I stayed here for a few more days, until Li Lingyun had a task, and then he was willing to go back.

I bought a ticket for the afternoon. The lunch for lunch was eaten by Li Lingyun from the cafeteria. After eating, he took the initiative to pack it up. After throwing away the trash, I saw Chu Chu sitting on the bed comfortably humming an unknown little song.

Li Lingyun walked over and hugged Chu Chu into his arms.

"Chu Chu..." Li Lingyun yelled softly!

"Well, what...what are you doing!" Chu Chu was startled by Li Lingyun's sudden embrace.

"It's okay, I just want to hug you." His low voice echoed in Chu Chu's ears.

"Li Lingyun, why do you like me?" Chu Chu asked gently!

Li Lingyun raised her eyebrows when she saw Chu Chu's questioning so bluntly. This was the first time Chu Chu looked directly at two people.

"Why? I saw you, I liked you, and I fell in love with you. I can't help but want to keep you by my side." Li Lingyun stared at Chu Chu and said.

Chu Chu was stunned, how could anyone be so overbearing. But also, if you fall in love, you are in love. How can there be a reason?

"What about you? Do you love me"?

Before Chu Chu could answer, Li Lingyun held Chu Chu's face in both hands, slowly approached, and slowly kissed her.

Chu Chu's mind went blank for a moment, and his kiss made her a little bit overwhelmed. I closed my eyes quickly.

Chapter 62

   As if this can conceal his embarrassment.

His tongue swept back and forth in her mouth, constantly sucking the rain from her mouth. Invite her to dance together flexibly.

Chu Chu's face flushed, and the prolonged lack of oxygen made each other's breathing a bit heavy.

Her lack of refusal made Li Lingyun extremely excited, which deepened the kiss even more. As if to eat her into the stomach.

The close contact allowed Chu Chu to feel his desire to erupt, and he could detect the temperature of his body through the thick cotton coat.

He kissed her uncontrollably, from the lips to the ears to the neck, his hands were not idle, and he slowly plunged into the clothes.

Chu Chu felt a cold in his chest, suddenly recovered, and pushed Li Lingyun away.

Panting heavily, so ashamed that he didn't dare to look directly at Li Lingyun, his eyes fluttered everywhere.

Li Lingyun looked at Chu Chu's expression only shy and not angry, and he was relieved. Doesn't she have no feelings for him?

But looking at the majestic desire under him, he smiled bitterly. Self-inflicted!

And Chu Chu followed his gaze, suddenly embarrassed, and just wanted to find a place to hide.

Li Lingyun calmed down, pulled Chu Chu over with a smirk, and put her head on her chest.

Neither of them spoke, but there was an ambiguous and warm atmosphere in the room inexplicably.

In the afternoon, Li Lingyun sent Chu Chu to the station. Before getting on the train, Chu Chu asked Li Lingyun: "Li Lingyun, if I were with you just after breaking up with Zheng Xuan, would you think I was very frivolous?

" Of course not, losing you is his loss, and I will only be glad that the person with you at this moment is me." Li Lingyun said to Chu Chu earnestly.

Chu Chu blushed on the train, and suddenly felt a little hypocritical, what should I do? Hey-hey!

It was just noon when we arrived in H city. Chu Chu returned home, cleaned up the hygiene, and dried the quilt. The unoccupied room smells musty in the past ten days. I bought a sleeper ticket on the train, and I slept all night without being sleepy.

When he came to the store, Xiao Liu was collecting money. Now Xiao Liu is in charge of everything in the store. In addition to offering the goods, Chu Chu.

At this moment, Zheng Hua came out from behind, saw Chu Chu, and exclaimed excitedly: "Chu Chu, you are back." Then he took out a wrapped piece of paper from the drawer, handed it to Chu Chu, and said happily: "Look, notice. Book! We both passed the exam! How is it? Gao is unhappy? You don't know, when I first got the notice, I was so excited that I almost passed out! I didn't expect that I could even pass the exam one day. University. Haha!"

When filling in the address during the exam, Chu Chu thought that she might not be at home often, so she wrote the address of the store directly, so as not to miss the notice! When the time comes, directly ask Zhenhua to sign for himself.

Chu Chu accepted the notice and opened it to take a look.

At this time, I only heard Xiao Liu say: "Now it's okay, we have two college students out of our store. They can't be asked by others!" But the boss, for such a big happy event, do you want to invite a guest to express what! Xiao Liu said jokingly.

Chu Chu heard what Xiao Liu said, and knew that college students are rare now, as long as they pass the entrance examination, they basically have to treat them. Then he said generously: "Okay, so, let's set the time for tomorrow night. When the time comes, close the store earlier, and you and Zheng Hua will come over."