171-180

Chapter 171

But I have to listen to what the daughter-in-law said. If the daughter-in-law says to blame me, it is to blame me.

It took a long time for the two to get up and prepare to go home. After Li Lingxue went back yesterday, I am afraid that people in the Li family now know that Chu Chu has come to Beijing. Now that he has arrived at the door of his house, I am afraid that it would not be justified if he does not go to see it.

It's not always good to go empty-handed the first time you visit. Chu Chu secretly took out the gift she had prepared from the space, and told Li Lingyun that she had planned to visit them, so the gift was already prepared.

Seeing that Chu Chu cares about his family so much, Li Lingyun is of course happy. Although the two are together, only the mother is a little unhappy, but as a man, he still hopes that his mother can get along well with his daughter-in-law.

However, if you are unable to get along with each other, you should not be wronged by your own daughter-in-law. Anyway, after joining the army, you won't have much time to meet.

When I arrived at Li's house, only Li Lingxue was at home. Li's father had already gone to the army, and Li's mother knew that Li Lingyun would go out to buy groceries when he came back today.

The place where the Li family was located was in a military district compound, and there were some qualified soldiers who lived in it. As soon as the two came in, it spread throughout the compound, and the second son of the Li family came back with his wife.

Seeing that the two came back, Li Lingxue stepped forward and said hello: "Second brother, you are back. Where did you go with your second wife yesterday, why didn't you come back to live?"

Chu Chu saw Li Lingxue's question, her face brushed. It's red, I don't know how to say it.

However, Li Lingyun changed the subject without changing his face and

said: " Why did you come back yesterday?" Li Lingxue said with a curled mouth: "Are you embarrassed to say? When I went yesterday, I thought it was too late tonight. How about coming back with you? As a result, you two left and left me there alone, or even my eldest brother was worried that I was a girl walking at night, so he sent me back with kindness." Chopped his feet and said: "Brother, you are too much. If you marry a daughter-in-law, you don't want a sister."

After saying this, I found that Chu Chu was still watching. Maybe he was afraid that Chu Chu would be angry. Then he quickly said: "Second Sister-in-law, I didn't mean you! I just...just..." After thinking about it for a long time, I didn't know what to say. .

Chu Chu saw her face flushed in anxiousness, and she couldn't tell, she laughed very unkindly, "Ling Xue, you look so cute with flushed cheeks!"

Seeing that Chu Chu was really not angry, Li Lingxue said. Her heart is relieved. She also knows that sometimes she speaks and doesn't love her brain, but she just can't control her mouth. Fortunately, the second sister-in-law didn't want her sister-in-law to be so stingy, otherwise, both sister-in-law would really be offended by her once.

What Li Lingyun thought was, if I don't leave you behind, can I create a chance for someone? He had known for a long time that Lian Chengqing had been interesting to his stupid sister, but it was a pity that this girl liked Jianghe, but Jianghe was not interested to her.

Although they are all brothers who grew up together, but compared with the two, Li Lingyun's heart is of course towards Lian Chengqi. That kid is infatuated with the girl. Of course, his own sister still hopes that she can find someone who loves her. The man who is not allowed to be hurt later.

Chapter 172

 He always spares no effort to create opportunities for two people. Besides, the girl's thoughts towards Jiang He may not necessarily be love. It's just that Li Lingyun has been in the army in the past few years, and Lian Chengqing went to Guangdong to develop. It happened to be the age when she was in love with Jiang He. There was only Jiang He beside him. The blind liking produced.

In fact, Li Lingyun also has a dislike for Jiang He. Everyone knows that this girl likes him. If he doesn't like him, he will refuse. But what does it mean to hang up like this?

Li Lingxue was one year younger than Chu Chu, and belonged to an old lady at home. Li Lingyun was two years apart from his elder brother Li Lingfeng, but nine years apart from this younger sister. Because there is only one girl at home, she has been favored at home since she was a child, but fortunately, she has not developed a young lady temperament.

Chu Chu and her were quite able to talk, and the two soon became familiar with each other.

When Li's mother came back from shopping, she was satisfied to see two people in the family talking and laughing. At least the eldest daughter-in-law and her daughter had never done this before. Speaking of this, the eldest daughter-in-law was still in the same family. She was very satisfied at the time, but she was not good enough and looked arrogant when she came back home. I can't get along with anyone, and I've never said anything about helping when I'm cooking! I haven't given birth to a grandson after being married for several years. Now I just point to this little daughter-in-law who can give birth to her own grandson as soon as possible. Although she is not as good as an adult's daughter-in-law, she is still a college student, which is not bad.

Especially when cooking at noon, Chu Chu also came to the kitchen to help. This is to make Li's mother more satisfied, at least he can cook, and the family can take good care of the men and children in the future. That's it. Don't be like the eldest daughter-in-law. Ten fingers are not touched by the sun. The son is married and has to eat in the cafeteria all day. How is it like a family? Now I really regret it after thinking about it. If it wasn't for me, my eldest son couldn't marry her. Now I am tired of being in the army for a day, and I can't even eat hot food when I return home.

A meal with a few people can be considered a pleasant meal. At the request of Li's mother, the two of them went to the hotel in the afternoon and took Chu Chu's luggage. Now this is my own home. I can't live in a hotel without living at my own home. Naturally, this is not a matter of course. Good objection, although I still feel more comfortable living alone.

At night, the room where the two people lived was Li Lingyun's previous room. From the layout of the room, it can be seen that Li Lingyun was a stricter guard. The army green quilt should have been brought back from the army, and there was only one large one. In the closet, there is a desk near the window, and a row of books is placed neatly on the desk.

Chu Chu opened the closet and wanted to put his clothes in the closet. He didn't expect to look at such a large closet. There were only a few sets of Li Lingyun's military uniforms neatly stacked in it, and there were no other clothes that he usually wore.

At this time, Chu Chu recalled that since he met Li Lingyun, he has always been wearing only military uniforms. It seems that tomorrow I will help him prepare a few more sets of clothes. Although I like how handsome he looks in military uniforms, I still feel that Wearing military uniforms at home is too serious and makes the whole person look inaccessible.