31-40

Chapter 31

"When I received the news from my good brother, I didn't care about anything, and ran away. Although the above policy is down, business is allowed. But those ten years were too impressive." If they were caught, most of their lives would have to be removed, and the two of them were too scared, and they ran away before they had time to inquire. "Chuchu, don't you know, I was unlucky enough to encounter this, but I got my wallet stolen when I was in the car, and when I got out of the car, I found out that I didn't have any money on my body and I met you. Before, I was almost hungry for a day. Fortunately, I met you, otherwise I can't even eat food now. Really, damn thief, don't let me meet him, otherwise he must be peeled and cramped, beaten to death and then whip the corpse (#*&%$... ten thousand words are omitted here)."

At first, Chu Chu still felt like Li Jiaxing. It's pitiful, and feels sorry for him for a second. But now Chu Chu just wanted to slap him twice, then plug his mouth with the smelly socks. This is simply Tang Seng's rebirth, and now I finally understand the pain of Monkey King when he watched the big talk about Journey to the West. Facing such a nagging person, it's really annoying! Let me cry for two seconds.

But the two of them are almost too. If nothing happened, just ran away. Thinking of this, Chu Chu looked at Li Jiaxing, but this man was quite clever, and now he knew that he was starting to pour food. The future is limitless! Even if you are too courageous, you can't just run away.

Then Chu Chu patted Li Jiaxing on the shoulder, and said to Li Jiaxing, "Brother Jiaxing, you have come to City H one day." He didn't notice any difference from his hometown.

Li Jiaxing heard what Chu Chu said, and then looked around. It's no different. It's just that there are more people, more shops, and even more aunts who set up stalls outside.

Then thinking of this, my brain shook violently. Those who set up shops and stalls are all doing business, and they are still upright. Thinking of this, Li Jiaxing looked back at Chu Chu excitedly.

"Chu Chu, you said, this country really allows business, am I not dreaming?"

Chu Chu looked at someone as old as Li Jiaxing, and still looked so cute. I also thought about teasing him, "yes, you are dreaming,'' I said so badly.

Just after finishing this sentence, she was shocked by only hearing Li Jiaxing's utter. Chu Chu saw that Li Jiaxing was pinching the flesh on his arm, his painful face was distorted, and his mind was still a little confused. Said," isn't this a dream? It's really not dreaming, oh my god, it hurts so much. Chu Chu, Chu Chu, does the country really allow business now?"

"Yes," Chu Chu answered his words loudly. Looked at Li Jiaxing. Chu Chu thought badly. This person is quite funny.

Suddenly he heard Li Jiaxing again and yelled, "Fuck, I'm running away for nothing. Since the country has allowed it, his report is also a false report. I didn't break the law, did I?" He asked Chu Chu, as if to confirm.

"Oops, I'm suffering a lot. I said why I ran away when I heard the news and didn't inquire about it. Otherwise, I won't be scared so far and lost my money. Fortunately, I didn't have all the money I made. Take it with me and save a part of it, otherwise if I lose it all, I will have the heart to hit the wall. I blame the tortoise grandson, it's okay to report it, wait for me to go back."

Chapter 32

As soon as Chu Chu heard that he was starting again, he quickly asked a lady to pay for the meal and took him home. Tang Seng's power was not something anyone could bear.

After arriving home, Li Jiaxing looked at such a large yard, only then did he remember how his sister came to City H, and it seemed that she had a pretty good time. So he asked with questions in his heart, "Chu Chu, you haven't said yet, what is going on with you?"

Chu Chu saw that Li Jiaxing hadn't forgotten the matter. I just made up a lie, saying that "after Yun Qingqing pushed me into the water, the current was so rushing that it washed me away, and then I rushed to the shore. Only then did I get my life back. You know the situation. Grandma forced me to marry such a man, and my parents agreed. At that time, I was thinking, if I marry such a man, I might as well die in the water, but now that I'm ashore, I don't have the courage to jump anymore. Going back, I was afraid that they would force me to marry. I went to the city to find a job and worked for a few days, and I got here after earning some travel expenses. I opened a small shop here during these hours. Although I didn't earn much money, I could still take care of myself."

Hearing what Chu Chu said, Li Jiaxing also knew that she was chilled by her aunt and uncle. Otherwise, a 17-year-old girl would be so courageous that she would not want to go home alone from such a distance. . But it's always my aunt, and I can't care about it.

"Chu Chu, brother Jiaxing also know that you have suffered, and a girl is forced to have a home and can't go back. But I think my aunt is also quite regretful, thinking that you are gone, crying like a tearful person all day, and saying regret, shouldn't force you or something.

Look, can you forgive them, at least let them know that you are still alive, otherwise this day will not have a good time. Besides, there are parents who forced their daughters to death in the family, Xiaoshuo will not be able to marry a daughter-in-law in the future."

In fact, Chu Chu didn't blame them much, after all, they weren't his biological parents, and all the affection for them was nothing but the memory of the original owner. But I don't want to go back now. So he said to Li Jiaxing, "Jiaxing brother, in fact, I didn't blame my parents. I also know their character. Dad always listens to grandma, and mother has no opinion. But I don't want to go back now, I want to make some money outside first. By the way, don't tell my family about the fact that I'm still alive, otherwise I'm afraid that grandma will get into trouble again when she knows."

Li Jiaxing heard Chu Chu say that he was not to blame the aunt and uncle, and the stone in his heart was also put down, and then he said, yes, if you go back now, the old lady will definitely not give up again. As for the aunt and the uncle, such grown-ups, without any independent opinions, make them sad for a while, so that they can improve their memory. Don't listen to the old woman.

Chu Chu was relieved to see Li Jiaxing saying this, and when he thought of Li Jiaxing, he asked him again, "Brother Jiaxing, now that you know that doing business is permitted by the state, do you think you are going back to your hometown or just staying here?"

Li Jiaxing came out and saw the bustling city of H, and wanted to stay, but he had no money on him, and he was too embarrassed to stay at Chu Chu's place, so he said to Chu Chu, "let's go out and see if I can find something in the past few days. If you do, if you find it, you want to earn money and keep it as capital, but you still want to do business. This is more than just going to work and earning more money."