241-250

Chapter 241

  When Chu Chu asked, Zhu Xiuyun blushed and said: "He was at home for a few days when we got married, and then returned to the army. I also found out that I was pregnant after he left. I was not treated by my mother-in-law at home. See, and after discussing it with him, I joined the army directly."

Chu Chu's expression darkened, she was pregnant when she got married! But according to Li Lingyun's combat effectiveness, it doesn't look like a problem. Is it his own problem?

Chu Chu is confused. If it is really her own problem, what should we do? I have been running for three in my previous life without getting married and have no children. Is it true that after marriage in this life, I still have to have no children?

Seeing Chu Chu's stunned look, Zhu Xiuyun thought she felt uncomfortable and quickly comforted: "Don't worry, you are still young now, even if it is a few years later, it will not be too late to have children. There is still a married woman in our hometown. There are no children for five years, and even they are planning to give up and want to raise one, but suddenly they find that they are pregnant."

Zhu Xiuyun said this is not to comfort Chu Chu, it is also true!

Chu Chu returned to his senses and calmed down for a while, and then said, "I'm not worried, you said, anyway, I'm still young now, so I just go with the flow of my child. Besides, I'm not ready to be a mother now. Feeling."

Zhu Xiuyun was relieved to see that Chu Chu was okay, she was really afraid that Chu Chu could not think of holding things in her heart, and she would hurt herself!

At noon, Zhu Xiuyun was going to go back, but Chu Chu didn't let it go. She had to take the children and cook when she went back alone, which was not easy.

I stood up and went straight to the kitchen and ordered two bowls of beef noodles. Two people ate them!

But what Chu Chu didn't know was that Zhu Xiuyun often didn't cook at noon, so he could just heat the buns and just take a bite of pickles! It is really inconvenient to take the child to cook, and even the laundry is done while the child is asleep.

After the meal, Zhu Xiuyun took the child back. It was time for the child to take a nap, and she could take advantage of this time to do other things!

Chu Chu also knew her situation, knew that she had to take advantage of the time she had something to do while the child was asleep, and she was not holding her back.

After Zhu Xiuyun left, Chu Chu fiddled with the fabric on the table, picked up the black woolen fabric, and planned to make a windbreaker for Li Lingyun. His handsome look in the windbreaker came to mind, unexpectedly unconsciously. Laughed.

After cutting to the size of Li Lingyun, I felt a little sleepy. I yawned uncontrollably. I packed the cut fabrics. I went to take a nap. I don't know what's going on recently. I always feel asleep. Not enough.

When Li Lingyun came back, he saw no one at home! I came to the bedroom, and sure enough, there was a person sleeping under the quilt on the bed! Li Lingyun frowned, always feeling that something was wrong with Chu Chu these past few days, as if he always couldn't sleep enough, so that he didn't dare to eat meat at night!

Sitting gently on the edge of the bed, looking at her sleeping face, slowly approached and kissed her forehead, helped her tuck the corner, and left the room gently! Came to the kitchen to see what dishes were in the kitchen, and made two of her favorites.

When Chu Chu woke up, he smelled the scent coming from outside the door, and the greedy worm was hooked up in an instant, stretched out and started from the bed.

Chapter 242

  I still feel a little weak and lazy!

After sitting on the bed for a while, he managed to get up and cleaned himself up, and went to the kitchen to see that Lingyun had finished the meal.

"Wake up, just have dinner!" Li Lingyun said with a sad look at Chuchu.

"Yeah!"

Just as Chu Chu wanted to bring the dishes to the living room, he heard Li Lingyun say: "Just leave it there and I will serve it later. You go to the living room and sit down first!"

"Li Lingyun, I'm fine !" Chu Chu said. When I said it, I heard Li Lingyun's voice: "I know, good! Go and sit down first. I'll just do this, and you will enjoy more happiness."

Chu Chu looked like Li Lingyun didn't believe it, and didn't want to. After explaining, I walked out of the kitchen angrily and sat on the sofa in the living room, thinking that I must have a good talk with Li Lingyun!

After Li Lingyun brought the food, Chu Chu said, "Li Lingyun, I have something to tell you." After

Li Lingyun brought the food, Chu Chu said, "Li Lingyun, I have something to tell you." He came down and gave Chu Chu a look, which meant to say: "Let's talk, I'm listening!"

"I know I'm a little tired these days, but it's not a big deal. You don't need to be so careful about me. It's like a porcelain doll!" Chu Chu said helplessly.

Li Lingyun saw that Chu Chu hadn't noticed any strangeness in her in the past few days, and was a little worried. A good person suddenly became sleepy. Can he not worry?

"Tomorrow I will take a leave of absence to take you to the hospital for an examination!" Li Lingyun said.

In fact, Chu Chu felt that something was wrong with him a few days ago, not only loves to sleep, but even his mental strength is somewhat unstable. She doesn't know what's going on, but she herself is different from others, since she got the space, she hasn't been sick, so she also feels that she can't be sick at all!

Besides, when she goes to the hospital, she is afraid that she will be seen by others. She herself is surviving from the corpse, and she doesn't know how her body is different from before. After hearing Li Lingyun say this, she feels a little irritable, and she speaks a little bit aggressively: "I said. You don't have to go to see a doctor. Why don't you understand?"

After saying this, Chu Chu, who was a little regretful, didn't dare to look at Li Lingyun, turned around and entered the room, lying on the bed, tears falling uncontrollably. Come down!

She didn't know what was going on, she knew he was doing her own good, but she couldn't control herself a little. How long has she not cried? It seems that she has not shed a single tear since the death of her parents in the last days!

Li Lingyun didn't feel angry after seeing Chu Chu lose her temper, but she felt that Chu Chu was wrong. This was the first time she had lost her temper to him since they met.

I didn't have time to wash the bowls. I walked to the door of the room to see what was going on with her. I saw the person in the quilt shrugging as if crying. I suddenly forgot about her just getting angry and took off her shoes. Lie down on the bed and hug her gently from behind.

Neither of them spoke, until Chu Chu didn't know when he fell asleep, and Li Lingyun got up quietly, squatting at the door and smoking a cigarette.

When Chu Chu woke up the next day, Li Lingyun was no longer there. As usual, there was cooked porridge in the kitchen. Chu Chu looked guilty. She didn't know what happened to her yesterday. Li Lingyun is a good husband of twenty-four filial piety in this era.