81-90

Early in the Yun family's yard was crowded with people waiting to watch the killing of pigs. The butcher in the town was invited to kill.

The wages are the pig's water in the pig's belly. First people boiled a big pot of boiling water, and several people tied the pig's four hooves to wooden sticks and hung them up. A large basin for receiving pig blood was placed below, and the butcher slashed the pig's neck. The pig immediately pierced the needle, and the blood poured into the basin below. After the blood was drained, the pig was completely motionless. The butcher took a tube, inserted it into the pig's mouth, and blew into the pig's belly. After a while, the belly bulged. Then pour the boiled hot water on the pig. Shaved the hair clean, and broke his stomach again.

The timid people don't dare to look at it at all, but Chu Chu came from the last days, this is a trivial thing.

On the twenty-fifth of the twelfth lunar month, people from the entire Yunshan Village arrived in the Yun family's courtyard. There were eight tables outside the courtyard, which were crowded. Fortunately, the village is not too big, otherwise, the treats would be too poor for their own food.

In winter, there are not many vegetables to eat. The main dishes on the table are cabbage stew, radish broth, trotters jelly, cold noodles, potato stewed chicken, green onion scrambled eggs, meatball soup, braised pork, cold bean sprouts, which is enough for a table of nine dishes. This table noodles is also considered top-notch.

The dishes were robbed as soon as they were on the table. At this time, the banquet was just like that. The only people who could not afford to grab it were hungry. The women's table is full of children, yelling and cursing that can't be grabbed. The men's table is a little better, but it also keeps persuading you to drink.

At the end of the banquet, there was not even a single dish on the table. In this way, there are still people who have not eaten at all. This is basically the case at this time, the noodles are almost in condition, and they even don't even see the meat.

This time Yun Zhiqiang can be regarded as exasperating in front of the villagers. Of course I drank a lot, but the owner of the wine was often filled with wine by the people in the village! But it is also willing to be used to it.

The women who helped cleaned the yard, and the bowls were ready soon. Someone's stuff was taken back by the way when they left. Even the bones on the ground in the yard were eaten up by the dogs in the village.

There is still a lot of meat left when the wine is served at home, and there is no need to buy the meat for the New Year.

On the 27th, Li Xiangyun started croquettes, fried chicken, and fried fish, and prepared the dishes for the New Year in advance.

On the 28th, he began to paste the couplets. Yun Zhiqiang first cut the red paper he bought, and then took it to find the only person in the village who had been a teacher to help write the couplets. How about writing a dime? But no one at home will feel sorry for this.

When Yun Zhiqiang came back, Li Xiangyun had already made the paste, and Yun Shuo was in charge of applying the paste, and then the others went to paste it. They are all posted on the big trees outside.

When I went around the village at this time, I looked beaming everywhere. Couplets are posted on the doors, and red lucky heads are also posted on the trees.

The 29th is the last episode of this year, commonly known as the Gouhu Episode. There are naturally many people going to the market in the village, and all three bullock carts are full. There are still people who can't sit on it, walking sparsely behind!

After breakfast, Li Xiangyun called all three children into the house. This year, thanks to the money Chu Chu got back, he was able to have a good year for the whole family.

Li Xiangyun was also generous once, and each of the three people gave two yuan to let them go to the market by themselves.

Chapter 82

 The bullock cart couldn't get in, so the three of them had to walk together to rush to the market.

I met Huzi and Shunzi on the road, they are all friends who usually play together! Talking and laughing, naturally came together.

Yun Shuo touched the money in his pocket for a while, and said to Chu Chu excitedly: "Sister, Mom is generous this year. In previous years, we went to the market and one person gave 50 cents. It was not enough for me." In fact, Yun Shuo's is also an extremely economical child. It's just Chinese New Year, and I go shopping with my friends. Others are holding money to buy this and that, so I hold the money in my hand and deduct it. So I don't want to spend it. . It feels so shameless in the eyes of others.

Fortunately, the relationship with my friends is pretty good, and I usually share everything with me. At least I haven't let other people eat and Yun Shuo watched it happen. But for a long time I always take advantage of my friends, and I feel embarrassed.

"Xiaoshuo, it's not easy for parents to make money. We can't help as children, so how can we still dislike the money given by our mothers! This shouldn't be!" Yun Shanshan is particularly considerate Said.

In fact, Yun Shuo was bothering her like this. She was obviously joking. When she said that, it seemed to blame her parents for giving herself less money.

When Chu Chu heard Yun Shanshan say this, she was not too happy, because she stepped on Yun Shuo to show that she was sensible.

A few people stopped talking, and others could see that Chu Chu and Yun Shuo's faces were not very good, so don't take a deep look at Yun Shanshan. Everyone is not a fool. Naturally, someone understood what Yun Shanshan said! For a while, several people didn't look very good at her. After all, compared with her, they were naturally closer to the two friends who grew up with Yun Shuo and Chu Chu.

Naturally, no one answered Yun Shanshan's words.

Shunzi interrupted at this time: "Oh! How much did your mother give you? Is it enough to eat the lamb bun? Enough is enough, let's eat together later!" He swallowed excitedly. Looks longing. No wonder he is greedy. At this time, the conditions at home are not very good. He usually wants to eat and is not willing to buy it. It just happens that the New Year is almost coming. Everyone has money in their hands.

After being interrupted by Shunzi, everyone became active.

"Okay! Let's go to eat together later, I've already wanted to eat it. Oh, my saliva is almost draining out." Yun Shuo said weirdly.

Yun Shanshan also noticed that several people didn't welcome her anymore, and she was a little depressed. She just happened to run into a few girls from the same village and walked with them. When they left, they called Chu Chu: "Sister, they are all boys, let's go with the girls in the village."

Chu Chu naturally didn't want to be with her, so she refused.

Along the way, without Yun Shanshan's disturbance, the atmosphere has always been very good, and soon a few people were on the street.

The streets are crowded with people coming and going, and there are obviously more vendors on the streets. However, they are all selling products from their homes. Even if the national policy comes down, no one dares to do business blatantly.

At this time, some bills began to be abolished, but in this small county, if you buy a large item, you still need a ticket. Like sewing machines, bicycles, etc.