101-110

Thinking of this, Chu Chu smiled and greeted her: "Brother Chu, is this the annual holiday in the army?"

"Yes, I planned to leave tomorrow, but I didn't expect to see you today." Chu Yunlie saw Chu Chu. Having said hello so generously, a big man himself is embarrassed to be entangled.

And seeing her like this, she should give up on Zheng Xuan too! But to be honest, Zheng Xuan's loss of her was really his loss. Chu Yun's affairs during this period of time, Chu Yunlie had already known from his family.

A girl who came out of the countryside was able to gain a foothold here in one year. Not only did she open a fruit and vegetable shop, but she also opened a clothing factory. The important thing is that she was admitted to the university. Even Chu Yunlie had to admire her a little bit. She may not be the only woman who is capable of this, but she is the only one that Chu Yunlie has seen.

The two chatted for a while, and knew from Chu Chu that her brother was going to high school. He happened to know the principal of the high school and said that he could introduce him to him.

"Hey! It's because my brother is sorry for her, so please help if you can help yourself. After all, it's not easy for a girl!" Chu Yunlie thought in his heart.

Under Chu Yunlie's introduction, Chu Chu took Yun Shuo to the principal's house, because the school hadn't started yet and there would be no one even if they went there.

There is a shortage of talents in the country, and high school enrollment is not so strict. No, there is also a score line. When the school starts, Yunshuo is asked to go to school to take a test. Only when the score is reached can people accept it.

When things were done, Chu Chu thought that it was thanks to Chu Yunlie, so he wanted to invite Chu Yunlie to dinner to thank him. Originally wanted to invite him to the restaurant directly, but Chu Yunlie said, "The two are not far away anyway. If you want to invite dinner, you can eat it at home, so I can taste your craft!"

Since Chu Chu is both like this Having said that, Chu Chu was naturally not easy to refuse, so she said that when the time comes, it is better to let the aunt and the uncle come over, and the two elderly people in the province have to cook their own meals at home.

Looking at Chu Chu like this, Chu Yunlie suddenly felt his heart move for a moment. Why didn't the girl who is such a tough outside and caring at home meet her first in the first place?

Even though she and Zheng Xuan have been separated now, after all, they have been together before. If she is with her again, how will we meet again in the future?

Thinking of this, Chu Yunlie calmed down. Since he was destined to be impossible with her, let's get along less. Lest I feel sad in the end!

Thinking of this, Chu Yunlie said to Chu Chu again: "I was joking with you. I'm leaving tomorrow. Today I still want to be alone with my family and accompany them? It's not a big deal, it can still be used. Do you have to invite you to dinner?"

After speaking, he turned away from having things at home, so he left.

Chu Chu clearly felt that Chu Yunlie's attitude suddenly cooled down, and he still didn't know what was going on! But think about it, there is nothing to offend him, that's it. People say that they are going to be with their family, so it's not a good idea to have to ask for it! If you don't eat it, you can save yourself trouble?

After Zheng Xuan's house was cleaned up, he took Gao Zihao and moved out. Only Chu Chu and Yun Shuo are in the house now.

Since Chu Yunlie did not go to dinner, neither of them went home directly.

Chapter 102

 Together with Yun Shuo, I happened to go to the store to have a look. During the New Year, I didn't know if Xiao Liu went home. When Chu Chu returned to his hometown, the shop hadn't closed yet. Xiao Liu said he would go back after handling the goods.

When I arrived at the door, I saw that the door was not closed, and the shelves inside were cleaned up. Don't say it must be Xiao Liu, only he has the spare key in the store.

Just thinking about it, I saw Xiao Liu coming downstairs. When I saw Chu Chu, I was surprised and said, "I thought you would be a few days away. I didn't expect to be here so early."

Chu Chu asked curiously: "Why haven't you played for a few more days at home? Is it the opening time of the restaurant?"

Xiao Liu touched the back of his head, and said embarrassedly: "You know. My house is small, and my fourth brother was married again a year ago. I used to live with my fourth brother. Now even more so. The place to live, just for the New Year these few days, I still have a floor in my parents' house! It's better to live in the store at home, I'll come here earlier. I also want to clean up the store and wait for you Come here and you can start the business. You came here after I finished cleaning?" After

Xiao Liu finished speaking, Chu Chu introduced him and Yun Shuo to each other again.

To be honest, the fruit and vegetable store has always been thanks to Xiao Liu, and Chu Chu didn't worry about it except for the supply.

I have known the situation of Xiao Liu's family for a long time. I am afraid that Xiao Liu has not been married until now because the family has no house. After all, he has not been married after 24. It is really rare in this era. No matter who you marry, you can't just squeeze in one room!

Chu Chu thought that everything in the store would be handed over to Xiao Liu, and then he could be given some dividends. And Chu Chu also wants to reform the store, not only selling fruits and vegetables, but also mountain products. At that time, the second floor will also be organized, and a small supermarket will be opened.

Just like the general supermarkets of later generations, you can also source some snacks, toys, and clothing. But the problem is that there is no such a big shop now. You can only open a smaller one here, and then slowly transform it later!

Thinking of Chu Chu, he told Xiao Liu this idea. Let Xiao Liu sort it out and go back to write a plan, and just ask Chu Chu to take the money to execute the rest. Speaking of it, Xiao Liu still went to high school, but he did not graduate in the last year.

Xiao Liu heard that Chu Chu said that in the future, the supermarket himself would be able to pay dividends, and he was simply not happy. The profitability of the fruit and vegetable store, Xiao Liu, knows that after turning into a supermarket, there will be more and no less.

I don't know how Xiao Liu talked to the neighbor, but they agreed to sell the house next door to themselves.

I have been working on renovations these days, connecting the upper and lower floors of the neighboring house with the store. The place is bigger and the shelves are laid a lot, until Chu Chu starts school and the house is completed. Naturally, Chu Chu would not be able to participate in the following things if he was going to school!

School officially starts on the 16th, and registration is about to go on the 15th. In the first year of school, I have to live on campus. Chu Chu tidied up the quilt and told Yun Shuo about the exam. Then I went to school. Originally, Yun Shuo was going to take the exam today, but Chu Chu couldn't accompany him at the beginning of school, so he had to let him go by himself.

When you arrive at the school, first go to the registration office to sign up. After knowing the door number of the dormitory I assigned, I took the luggage to the dormitory first.

But looking at this house number, Chu Chu was really speechless