201-210

Chapter 201

Since she is all to blame for this, it's hard for me, and of course I can't make her feel better.

Anyway, there was nothing to do at home, so Yun Zhiqiang and Li Xiangyun were all coming to Yun chuchu here.

She is not good now, she still wants to go to school well, but she has no doors!

Not having her address is not a problem at all. Li Xiangyun went to her family's home to inquire about Li Jiaxing's address and she knew it directly.

When Chu Chu arrived at the door of Li Jiaxing, he heard the noise inside, thinking what was going on?

She walked in quickly, she was dazzled, she saw Yun Shanshan and her parents in her hometown.

Why are they here?

Chu Chu frowned and thought for a while, it must be Yun Shanshan. Otherwise, how can two people who have never been out here dare to come here and come so far?

It seems that she still hasn't learned enough, but it's better not to be a demon in front of herself, otherwise she won't bear her like before.

When Chu Chu was thinking about things, Li Xiangyun had already seen Chu Chu.

"Chu Chu! Mom has found you!" Li Xiangyun walked over to Chu Chu and said.

At this time, Yun Shanshan saw Chu Chu and walked over with excitement and said: "Sister, we finally found out the address of Brother Jiaxing at my grandma's house before we came to see you, but Brother Jiaxing didn't want to say where you are? I just came to see you with my parents, how can it be as if we are coming to make trouble."

Chu Chu was very irritable, and really didn't want to pretend to be with her. She looked like a sister and did something to herself. thing! If they fail, they think they will believe her failure!

"What are you doing here?" Chu Chu said angrily.

Seeing that Chu Chu's face was not good, Yun Shanshan immediately turned into a small white flower and said, "Sister! You don't know how worried your parents are after you leave. I know that it was my fault, but I was also affected by it. Ling Ergou threatened him, so I didn't dare not listen to him. Now I know I was wrong, sister, please forgive me."

Seeing Yun Shanshan directing and acting alone, Chu Chu didn't even bother to listen. She, it is really annoying to see that she has done something wrong, and looks wronged.

However, Chu Chu did the same, bypassing her and walked to Yun Zhiqiang to stand. If even Yun Zhiqiang was brainwashed by Yun Shanshan, then Chu Chu really couldn't talk to them.

After Chu Chu went around, Yun Shanshan's face was dark! What does she mean? How could she not give herself face so much, and she was talking to her, she went around, it was too much!

"Dad! Why did you come here?" Chu Chu said as much as possible to calm down his tone.

Yun Zhiqiang didn't know how to tell Chu Chu. Did he tell her that Shanshan was arguing at home and had to come to Chu Chu, thinking about if she could help her find something to do outside, it's better than sitting at home. , I'm afraid Chu Chu hates Shanshan even more! Hesitated for a long time, and didn't know what to say.

Li Xiangyun saw that his man couldn't even speak a word, so he hurriedly came up to relieve the siege and said, "Chu Chu! It's not that you didn't even have a letter after you left. We can't worry about being alone outside! We just took advantage of the fact that we didn't live in the ground. Come and see you, I know what you have been like outside?" Her tone became more and more aggrieved, as if it was Chuchu's fault if he didn't go back.

Chapter 202

 Chu Chu's face was getting worse and worse, and she couldn't help it.

Li Jiaxing was really afraid that they would quarrel here, so he hurried up and said, "Chu Chu, what are you doing here?"

Chu Chu let out a sigh of relief, trying to calm himself down, and then said, "Lian Chengqing is here, I want to invite you. You and Zheng Hua went out for dinner."

Yun Shanshan's eyes lit up when he heard that he was going out to eat. Li Jiaxing is not easy now. The person who can invite him to dinner must also be very rich!

Since his store was shut down, Li Shuoyan did not break up with him, but he still likes to answer. He can find someone better than him, huh! At that time, I didn't know who dumped whom?

It's just that the only thing that's hard to do is that I'm not a big girl anymore. What should I do? I blame myself, why didn't I hold it back and gave it to Li Shuoyan? Otherwise, how can he hesitate and make up his mind now?

But no one noticed Yun Shanshan's face.

Zheng Hua must say that he wants to go out to eat, and he hurried over and said, "I want to eat? Hurry up! I'm almost starving to death!"

To be honest, she was really afraid of Li Jiaxing, the uncle and aunt, who lived at their house last time. Why didn't you find it when you were moving? They are so difficult, obviously they don't want to tell them Chu Chu's address, and they are still unwilling to get what they want to know.

In this situation, it won't work if you don't take them back. Li Jiaxing is okay, Zheng Hua's face is obviously unhappy, and I don't know what they were doing here just now?

There is no way but to take them back together. Otherwise, staying at other people's homes is not a way. Now Li Jiaxing is no longer alone. Li Jiaxing may not care about such noisiness, and Zheng Hua is not necessarily the case.

Li Lingxue and Lian Chengqing were still at home thinking, why didn't Chu Chu come back after going there for so long?

I just heard the sound of someone talking at the door, and I quickly walked out to take a look. Why are there so many people?

"Chu Chu, is this?" Lian Chengqing asked.

Chu Chu glanced at him and said, "My parents and sisters."

Lian Chengqing and Li Lingxue didn't know something about Chu Chu's family. When they heard that it was her parents, they hurried up to say hello.

However, Yun Shanshan didn't even say her name after listening to Chu Chu's introduction. She gave Chu Chu an unhappy look, and hurriedly stepped forward and said to Lian Chengqing, "Hello! My name is Yun Shanshan!" The eyes lit up. With a bright look, I am afraid that as long as the eyes are not scared, you can see what she is making.

Li Lingxue's face turned dark, until she didn't do anything to Yun Shanshan, but secretly moved her hand to Lian Chengqing's waist and pinched him in a 36° rotation.

The two had just confirmed their relationship yesterday, and they started recruiting bees and butterflies today. Knowing that they shouldn't have been confused by him for a while, they agreed to the relationship with him.

Even the corners of Cheng Qing's painful mouth twitched, and the smile on his face couldn't keep up. But I was still happy, this girl knew that he was jealous.

Seeing Lian Chengqing's painful expression, Yun Shanshan quickly went up and cared and said, "Big Brother Lian, what's the matter with you?" This was just when Chu Chu said that he had Lian Chengqing in Li Jiaxing's house, so she subconsciously remembered it.

snort! The clothes that Lian Cheng Qing wears are not cheap at first sight. They must be good at home.

If I get him hooked, he would be better than Yun Chuchu marrying a soldier, even if his family has status in Shangjing?