121-130

Chapter 121

 Things can never be eaten, can't be used up, and can be given away casually. why? Ok? You are pitying me and giving me alms. "After finishing talking, she looked at the two people with tears in her eyes. In fact, she didn't even know why? A few days before tomorrow, the three people would go to the cafeteria to eat together, talking and laughing. How did it become like this today? I don't know what's going on? I just heard someone say that a tall and handsome man sent Chu Chu back, his brain was hot and he said this outside.

Then he thought of something and said, "Besides, I didn't say anything wrong! We are all from the countryside. If you were not taken care of, how could you get so much money, eat well and drink well all day long, and wear well? "

At this moment, Zheng Hua in the crowd couldn't help it. How could there be such a kind of person in the world? I really don't know what is good or bad, and stood up and said: "Why can't you be rich? You think you are all like you. If God blames this one, the money comes. Chu Chu is the owner of our store, and the "Jiajia Lego" who is not far from the school know it! That's what Chu Chu opened. Last year it was a Shuguo shop, and it just expanded this year.

After knowing that Chu Chu was the owner of Jiajia Tesco, the friends were stunned. It turned out that they looked at Chu Chu and thought that only the family had money, but they didn't expect Chu Chu to be so capable. However, there are still some people who think that Chu Chu is speculating and look down on her, believing that she is a college student who went into business as a college student, which really ruined the identity of this college student.

But Chu Chu didn't care about other people's thoughts. She had a good life on her own. She always cared about other people's thoughts and didn't let herself be exhausted.

Jiang Xin looked at Liu Yunhua inconceivably. The three of them were together for such a long time. She really didn't expect that she was such a person, and she was really confused.

The people next to you have also gained insights. Do you look down upon you when feelings give you something? Then I really want to be looked down upon!

Chu Chu had doubts about Liu Yunhua's character a long time ago, so after knowing the truth of this incident, he was not too surprised. Just said to Liu Yunhua: "Since you feel that I am pitying you for giving you things, and giving you alms! Well, I admit that it is my fault to give you things. I will never do this again in the future. Let this matter go. ! I will not pursue it, and we will no longer be friends in the future."

Then he said to the people around: "Everyone is gone. When everyone is gone, Zheng Huacai said to Chu Chu: "Chu Chu, I was on an impulse today. I told you that you are the owner of Jiajia Tesco. , You won't blame me. "

Chuchu smiled, Zheng Hua said:" how could it? You are also trying to help me speak. Besides, it is not a shame, and there is nothing I can't let others know! "

Zheng Hua said happily: "That's good. I will go back to sleep first, and go to school tomorrow. "After Zheng Hua went out, Jiang Xin looked at Chu Chu with starry eyes and said, "I really can't tell. Is there a big boss next to me?" well! I said Mr. Yun, you have to cover me in the future. "Don't worry, I will follow my sister in the future to keep you delicious and spicy." Chu Chu patted Jiang Xin on the shoulder and said jokingly.

"Hahahaha! "The two looked at each other and both laughed!

Liu Yunhua looked at the two who were looking at each other and smiling, as if she had lost something, but she still didn't want to admit that she was wrong! I thought it was their fault. In the end. He glanced at the two of them, snorted coldly, and went back to bed under the quilt to go to bed.

But Jiang Xin looked at Liu Yunhua like this, and originally wanted to go up to the theory.

Chapter 122

  But she was held back by Chu Chu, Chu Chu gently shook her head to her, and whispered: "Forget it, though she is! Let's pay attention in the future, don't be calculated by her again!"

Zhao Yun, who was already sleeping on the bed With Zhang Lan, I think it makes sense. It's better to stay away from people like this, lest you don't know when they will be calculated.

Liu Yunhua was lying in the quilt secretly wiping tears, "How can they say that they are! Isn't it because Yun Chuchu is rich? If they had so much money today, would they still say that?

Such people ? I would never find mistakes in myself. The mistakes belonged to others, and I was always the one who was wronged. After this incident was known by the school, Liu Yunhua was called to the office. When he came back, the school gave a notice and Liu Yunhua was recorded. No matter where you go these days? The classmates all pointed to her, and no one was walking with her.

After this incident, everyone at the school knew that Chu Chu was rich. They are more polite! The relationship with Jiang Xin has also become closer.

Li Lingyun of the army received a call and knew that Chu Chu had been sent back to the school once and let people say that. He almost died of anger. There is such a thing in the world. People of, really kind as donkey liver and lungs. At the same time, I blamed myself for not protecting her and causing her to be hurt because of myself. However, after calling Chuchu to confirm that the matter has been resolved, he was relieved. Fortunately, there is no daughter-in-law. What hurts you, otherwise, I will definitely not let the woman go.

On Sunday, Chu Chu and Jiang Xin made an appointment to go shopping today. Shopping is a woman's nature, and she can't control her desire to buy whether she needs it or not.

"Chu Chu , Do you think this one looks good on me? "Jiang Xin asked Chu Chu eagerly.

This blue color is relatively dark, and Chu Chu feels that it is not suitable for a girl of this age. He glanced at Jiang Xin and said to her: "I think your skin is more suitable for white or pink. It must look good, and it's more suitable for your age. "Finally, she chose a white shirt and a pink skirt under Chu Chu's suggestion.

After shopping for a long time, both of them felt a little hungry, so they casually found a restaurant to eat. When eating, Chu Chu always felt Jiang Xin staring at herself! Somewhat strange, she asked Jiang Xin: "Why do you always look at me?"

Jiang Xin's eyes were bright and looked at Chu Chu: "How do I feel that your skin is so good? Come on! Are there any maintenance tips?"

Chu Chu laughed, after this year's time, after adding space for maintenance, the skin is indeed better than the average person. So he said: "Of course there is."

"Say it! Speak up! What way?" Jiang Xin quickly asked. How can girls not love beauty? Of course Jiang Xin wanted to make herself beautiful.

Seeing Jiang Xin's eagerness, Chu Chu said, "I made some facial masks. If you want, I will bring you some when you go to school tomorrow. It is good for your skin if you eat more fruits and drink more water. You can also use cucumber to apply. Face!"

"Okay! Then I'll wait. And cucumbers can be used to spread the face, is it really unexpected?" Jiang Xin feels that she knows a lot! Looked at Chu Chu with a look of worship.

Jiang Xin paid for the meal. Originally at school, Chu Chu always brought her food.