1-10

Chapter 1
Ok......! The girl on the bed frowned in pain, and slowly opened her eyes with a groan.

What caught my eye was a strange room, underneath him sleeping on an old wooden bed, with a large wooden cabinet at the end of the bed, and even the house was a mud house from the 70s and 80s. Yun Chuchu was lost at the moment, she remembered being surrounded by zombies when she was doing the task, what happened now, how did she suddenly arrive in a strange place!

As I was thinking about it, there was a headache, and suddenly there was a memory that didn't belong to me in my brain. It turns out that I have traveled through it, and I have also traveled to the same parallel space as the blue star I live in. The blue star I live in has entered the end of the world. This space is only in seventies or sixties years. I heard from my grandmother when she was a child. The times are the same.

The bodys he was reborn in was also called Yun Chuchu. She is 17 years old. She had a dispute with her cousin three days ago and was pushed into the river by the cousin. Although it was rescued by a passing soldier, the original owner burned for two days. Surviving this, Yun Chuchu, who has come to the end of the world, has been saved.

 According to the memory of the original owner, she learned that the original owner has 2 uncles from his father side and a brother. The eldest brother Yun Zhiguo has one daughter and two sons. Daughter Yun Qingqing is the culprit who pushed the original owner into the river, ranking second. , Is already eighteen years old. Two sons, one is twenty and one is fourteen. His father Yun Zhiqiang ranked second, with himself and his younger brother Yun Shuo. The third uncle Yun Zhiwei has a son of eleven years old and a daughter of seven years old. Grandma is still here, staying with the uncle's house. As I was thinking, there was footsteps outside. A rural woman, probably in her forties, was the mother of the original owner,

Chu Chu! "You kid, it's awake, how is it? Is it still uncomfortable? Mom has cooked the porridge, you should eat some first."

Mom, it's okay, but I don't have much energy, just rest.

It's okay, these two days can be regarded as scared to death. By the way, what was going on that day, how did it fall into the water well?

The original host and the cousin argued that day because of Li Shuoyan in the same village. The cousin liked Li Shuoyan. However, Li Shuoyan seemed to have some intentions with the original owner. The cousin asked the original owner to the riverside of the village to warn the original owner to stay away from Li Shuoyan, and talked later. He fumbled and pushed the original owner into the river.

Mom, was there anyone next to me when I fell into the water that day?

Besides, it was fortunate that Zheng Xuan, who was serving as a soldier in the next village, went home to visit relatives and passed by, otherwise you would be in danger.

I originally thought that my cousin didn't mean it, but now it seems that she didn't intend to save the original owner at all.

At this time, my father's voice came from outside, and the child, "How is Chuchu, are you awake."

Alas, I woke up, and I just drank the porridge, and the child has suffered. The voice became even lower as he spoke.

But Chu Chu came from the last days, with keen senses, even a low voice can be heard. That is to say, Chu Chu spent a lot of medical expenses this time. Dad went to grandma's house to borrow money, but grandma didn't want to lend.

Speaking of the three Yun family brothers, the eldest and third are all treasures, but the second is a grass. When the family was separated, both the big and the small had a house, but only five yuan was allocated to the house. This mud house was built by the couple who saved money.