/ intro /

Our neighbourhood was definitely not the gardens of eden, probably the far fucking opposite, but it was home to me and the rest of my siblings and friends.

There's Fiona, the oldest. She basically raised us all, when Monica was too high on drugs to care, it was Fiona who helped me with my first period and pretty much taught me everything I need to know.  She missed out on most of her childhood for us. She's my rock and I don't know how we would've done it without her.

Then there's Lip, unlike the rest of us he's actually smart, the fucking genius of the family. If only he would stop getting himself involved in stupid shit and stopped getting arrested ever other day. Even though I probably argue with him the most I still knew if I needed anything he would be there.

Then there's my twin brother Ian. Even though he's only a couple of minutes older he likes to act as if he is a couple years older. We pretty much do everything together, we even work together. We tell each other all our secrets  including that he's gay but nobody knows except me and Lip.

Then there's Debbie. She's currently going through the phase of believing Frank could do no wrong but other than that her and Fiona are probably more mature than the rest of us combined. She is quite sensitive though so you have to be careful about what you say to her.

Where do I even begin with Carl? He is the most destructive and brainless kid you will ever meet but nothing can beat his dorky smile. As long as you don't let him near anything electrical or anything with a flame, I think he should be fine.

And finally there's Liam. He's only a baby so there's not really anything you can say about him. We all do our part to care for and look after him  after him as best as we can.

And then there is me, Morgan Gallagher. I've only ever had one boyfriend, which only lasted a couple of months, and one girlfriend, that nobody knows about as unlike Ian I don't think i'm ready to tell anyone just yet.