┊͙End Of The Journey 💐(XXX)

Sarv was the first one to wake up, she was startled when she noticed that she was laying on top of Ruv. Sarv's face immediately turned a tint of hot pink, she tried to stand up but she couldn't. Ruv pulled her back down not wanting her to get off.

Sarv didn't had a choice but to stay there until Ruv wakes up. The devil's eyes was slowly closing, she was still tired so she just fell asleep again.

---------

After a few more hours, Ruv was already awake. Sarv was still hugging him, still sleeping. Ruv felt comfortable like this, he had a small smile on his lips while he strokes Sarv's hair. The Criminal wanted to go outside for a short time for some fresh air.

Ruv carefully pulled Sarv off of him making her lay down on the couch, Ruv lightly blushed from the view but shook it off. The Criminal stood up while stretching, going to the front door just to get some fresh air.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, dialing someone to talk with.

---------

The devil woke up from the faint talking outside, she was curious so she decided to eavesdrop a little bit in the convo that Ruv was having. (4:52 AM)

"I might tell her tonight about it."

Sarv was confused who was the girl that Ruv was talking about, she tried her best to listen who was talking on the phone. "I have to go now, Whitty. I'll see you next time, bye." Ruv hanged up on the phone, causing Sarv to panic.

Though Ruv didn't walk back in the apartment, he just stared at the sky which had a gloomy feeling (lol) while having stars on it. Ruv was thinking twice about what he was gonna do tonight, "Ruv? Are you okay?" Sarv pretended like she just woke up. Carefully rubbing her own eye as she walked up to the Criminal.

Ruv turned around to see a "tired" Devil walking towards him "Sarv, why are you awake?" Sarv didn't knew how to respond so she shrugged whilst yawning. "Come on now.." Ruv dragged Sarv back into the apartment, instead of them sleeping on the couch he decided to go upstairs to Sarv's room.

Ruv picked Sarv up and placed her on the bed, "It's still early Sarv. Sleep." Ruv kissed Sarv's forehead and sat down on the edge of the bed 'Shit why did I do that?-"

Sarv blushed from the action Ruv did, Ruv also blushed. He kinda panicked so he walked straight out of the room, heart beat was fast. Meanwhile, the Devil was (too stunned to speak /j) still blushing red while covering her own face with the pillow.

- - / - -

"Well that was embarrassing for Dad." Selever laughed at his own sentence.

Rasazy wanted to smack his brother, or worse. She wanted to kick him right in the nuts, but that would severely hurt Selever so she just rolled her own eyes.

"Well.. I mean he has to make a move at some point, probably to hint that Dad's gonna confess to Mom." Rasazy mentioned. Urging to say 'Shut up' to her own brother.

- - / - -

(Fuck it, time skip)

Ruv was wide awake on the couch, while Sarv wasn't. Ruv was thinking twice about the confession he was gonna do, he was already regretting his own decisions. He blushed when he tries to imagine how would the confession happen, Ruv clenched his hand into a fist whilst blushing more.

"Hhhghh.. Ruvy?" Sarv was slowly and tiredly went down the stairs, gripping onto the stair railings tightly. Ruv stood up and went towards Sarv, he kind helped her walking down the stairs a little more faster.