┊͙First meet 🌹(I)

,Third Person POV,

·

There was a girl, she was all alone, no family members with her. Noone was with her, noone wanted to be by her side.

The little girl's name was Sarvente, Sarv was walking around the streets as she looks left and right seeing people back away from her, because of her horns.

Sarv thinks she's a Fraud to herself, since noone really wants to be with her. As she walks, Sarv sees a playground, as she peeked around she sees a little boy.

The boy was wearing a hoodie, with an eye patch. Sarvente who was walking towards the little boy and she sat beside him, "Hello!".

The Boy looked at Sarvente, "..Hi." The boy responded. "My name is Sarvente! What's yours?" Sarv was happy that this boy wasn't scared of her.

"My name is, Ruvyzvat." The little boy, so called Ruv was staring at Sarv's horns, he thought of them being weird but he let it slide.

"Nice to meet you Ruv!" Sarv who looked extremely happy almost shouted at Ruv. "..Nice to meet you too."

The two started to talk and played around, until it was time for Ruv to go.

"I need to leave soon, Sarv." Sarv looked disappointed, but she still smiled, "..Awh, but it's only been an hour!" Ruv looked at his feet.

"..I know, but... will you promise we will meet again some day?" Ruv showed his hand to Sarv with a pinky out. Sarv wrapped her own pinky on Ruv's pinky making a pinky promise.

"I promise with all my heart we will meet again! Thank you for being my very first friend Ruv.." Sarv hugged Ruv almost squeezing him to death.

Sarv removed her touch to Ruv, "I'll give you one of my ribbons for a remembrance, okay Ruv?" She spoked as she was untying one of her ribbons.

"...Thank you?" Sarv gave her ribbon to Ruv, "No problem ruv!" As they both stood up, Sarv gave Ruv one last hug from her.

From the sudden Action made Ruv flinch, but He felt soft and hugged back. They both let go, "Goodbye Sarv." Ruv walked away waving.

Sarv who was almost in tears shouted "Goodbye Ruv! See you soon!" Sarv started to wave high. As Ruv disappeared around the corner, she started to cry.

Sarv walked out of the playground still crying.

·

I hope you enjoyed reading! Stay safe! Goodbye!

(Credits to Dokki for the picture!)

401