┊͙Hanging Out 🌹(IX)

,Ruvyzvat's POV,

·

As we both went in the quiet church noone was there, just only the two of us-why does it sound like I'm gonna confess to her? Ew.

I was too deep in my thoughts I didn't realized I was actually ignoring Sarv, until she sprayed me.

"Earth to Ruv?" I groaned and wiped my face, "The fuck was that for?" Sarv sprayed me more "No swearing here Mr!" "Stop that will you?" Sarv finally stopped spraying me.

I sighed and wiped my face, "..So what are we gonna do here?".

"I would normally pray, but today I wanna just hang out with you!" I nodded in response. Sarv grabbed my wrist again and dragged me out of the church, this time I didn't complain much.

As I was being dragged like a few minutes, Sarv stopped and looked at the ice cream store that was Infront of us. "Do you want ice cream Ruv?" Sarv asked with a hint of sparkles in her eyes.

I nodded, it was obvious she wanted ice cream so why not? Sarv continued to drag me until we entered in the place.

Sarv removed her grip off my wrist, we walked towards the ice cream counter with a grown man greeting us , "Hi there, what Ice cream would you like?" The man looked at Sarv in a perverted way.

As the worker looked at me, I did the neck slicing motion and the worker's face went from perverted to scared. "I would like a strawberry ice cream please!"

"R-right away! And how about you s-sir?" "A Neapolitan popsicle." The worker nodded nervously, I looked at Sarv who turned around to look at me.

"Don't ask if you want him to join in your church. He's not pure enough." I whispered to Sarv, I heard Sarv giggle "Says you." Sarv whispered back.

"Here's your ice creams!" Sarv and I looked at the worker, before Sarv took her ice cream she took out her wallet and have money to the worker "Keep the change".

Sarv took both of the ice creams and gave mine, we both then walked out of the ice cream store while enjoying our ice creams.

"I miss eating ice cream! I haven't tasted ice cream in a very long time Ruv!" As I was listening to Sarv talk about shit I bit my popsicle.

After like a few minutes Sarv still talking I finished my popsicle, and threw the stick away. "You've been talking for like minutes now without a break Sarv."

"I'm still hyped until now!" Sarv finally finished her ice cream and threw it in a nearby trash can.

Sarv grabbed my wrist and looked at me "There's still more time, come on let's go to our next location!" I nodded and let her drag me.

·

,Sarvente's POV,

·

We're gonna go to the park now! He seems chill now, as we walked it was kinda taking long so I decided to run still holding Ruv's wrist.

And heres me listening to Ruv complaining.. Again.

After like an hour were at the park! Sweating.. I dragged Ruv again trying to find a perfect spot for us to sit.

As we were walking I heard a thud behind me, I turned around seeing Ruv on the grass I think he tripped.

So I sat down Infront of him and laughed, "Don't just laugh there." Ruv grunted as he sat down.

"I'm sorry it's just funny!" I placed my hand on my mouth, "smile for me will you Ruv?" Ruv shook his head in no.

I frowned, Ruv sighed and smiled.

It's not the smile I expected, it looked forced "I. Am. In. Pain." Ruv spoke still smiling, but he removed the smile off his face.

"Why?" Ruv face palmed,"I have dead facial muscles." I was surprised, not in happy way tho..

"Oh, that's why it looked forced. But are you alright?" I asked randomly worried.

Ruv nodded, after like a few seconds letting Ruv rest we started to talk.

·

Well this is cringe

(Credits to Dokki for the picture!)

684