┊͙Broken Promise/Vow 🥀(???)

Yyyes.. this book is supposed to be finished, but eh. I wanted to make one last chapter, just wanted to top it all off with a somewhat horrible angst chapter.

I tried, this is my first time making angst so it's horrible. Yeah. (Mostly this is just a different ending if Ruv broke the promise)

They aren't lovers here in this chapter. Anyways, enjoy?

------

The Criminal woke up on a hospital bed, intravenous tubes were connected in his arm. Bandages wrapped around his head, arms and legs. He wanted to sit up but couldn't, he felt weak every few seconds he remained awake. "Ruv?" A familiar voice was heard, Ruv looked at his side seeing Carol and Whitty. "What.. happened?" Ruv asked timidly. His eyes wandered around the plain white room, no sign of Sarv.

The couple stayed quiet, they didn't knew how to explain what happened to Ruv. "..Sarv. Where- where is she?" Ruv's voice trembled as he tried his best to move, though a sharp pain slashed through his body. It caused the Criminal to groan from the pain, "Hey- don't move, you're in pain." Whitty walked beside the bed and sat down on the chair. "I can.. tell I am in pain." He groaned mid-way in his sentence.

"Weren't you with Sarv when the incident happened?" Carol asked with a worried look.

Ruv thought of it for a moment.

-

Ruv was running towards the church as fast as he could, it was the only place that he could find Sarv. He panicked when he saw the church turning much more darker rather than before, Ruv tried to find a way to get inside to save his friend. The Criminal manages to forcely push the door open, it made a big thud sound when it had hit the wall. "Sarv!!" The Criminal exclaimed, seeing the Devil on the floor Infront of the cross. Half of the cross was fallen onto the marble ground, broken into pieces.

Ruv sprinted towards Sarv's lifeless body. "Shit, I'm too late!" Ruv held Sarv in his arms, tears falling down his face. "I shouldn't have broke the damn promise.." The Criminal whispered to himself.

Black and pink spikey roses surrounds them, mostly Sarv was wrapped in it. Ruv kept on whispering 'I'm sorry' all over again as he pushed some of Sarv's bangs away from her face. Revealing a pink rose on her eye. The atmosphere in the church was dark, all you could hear were echoes of Ruv's sobs.

A cracking noise could be heard above them, and then it all became black.

-

After the Criminal had remembered what happened, his eyes went wide open. His breath shudders whilst gripping on the railings of the bed.

Ruv could feel tears coming back, he wanted to shout but he felt more weaker than earlier. "Where is she.." Ruv repeated that sentence all over again in a whisper. The other two tried their best to comfort him, but any way of comforting didn't helped him.

-·ᴗ·-

After a week or two, Ruv was back at Sarv's apartment. He used to live here with her until he ran away. Memories passes by everytime he looks at something that reminds him of them. Ruv saw a pink cross on the floor, he considered it was one of Sarv's headpiece accessory, he sat down beside it and picked it up. "Remember you almost stabbed my eye out with this little shit?" Ruv spoke with a chuckle, he imagined that Sarv was Infront or beside him as he spoke.

"I miss you Sarv." Ruv's heart ached and frowned. Hugging the cross as he leaned against the wall behind him.

'It's funny how you made our vow.. yet I'm the one whose dying.'

-----

I'm leaving this here now, and yes this would be the very last chapter of this story. I just wanted to share this chapter I made, just testing it out if people would like it. But I hope everyone had a good day/night.

Lastly, I just want to thank you all for 79k+ readers!

That's all I'm gonna say for my readers, goodbye.

(credits to: Julie (Dokki) for the picture)