┊͙Lucifer (XXV)

·

,Third Person POV,

·

Everyone was quiet, they only heard something being ripped apart. Then, a hot pink color flashed as it shined in their eyes, Everyone except Sarv blocked the view with their arm or hand.

The blunette was slightly breathing heavily, and the shine went away as it revealed what Sarv was.

Lucifer..

The blunette and brunette went shocked as they saw Sarv there was a massive hole in the wall of the church with a  portal inside it behind the blunettes girlfriend, Ruv hasn't seen the view yet so he quickly removed his arm out of the view.

His eyes widened, even his jaw was dropped down. He thought Sarv was just an innocent cute Nun, but in Reality Sarv was just a Devil in disguise all along..

As everyone was in shocked, Sarv broke the silence.  "But I won't.."

Ruv quickly backed away, he hid behind a wall which is still close to the stage. He slightly peeked to look at Sarv, no—he didn't admired her body or something. Ruv just stared at Sarv, her cape had wings as it slowly flapped.

Slightly revealing clothes which Ruv avoid to stare at, hot pink eyes which he slightly admired.. Ruv snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Sarv singing, he looked at the two. The Blunette and Brunette.

The girl wasn't even scared at all, and the brunette's Boyfriend was just slightly terrified at Sarv.  Ruv was randomly listening to Sarv singing, he really liked the way Sarv sang, Ruv blushed slightly as he continuously looked at Sarv.

·

They were halfway to the song, the blunette haven't even made a single mistake which made Sarv more angrier.

Ruv was just on his knees still looking at them but he was slightly behind the wall still, he was just speechless.

·

"Damn dad, dont stare at mom's body that much you motherfucking pervert." Selever pointed out as he was laying down on his stomach, "Could you stop pointing out some weird stuff Sel?" Rasazy groaned as she stood up.

"He might be going har— OW!-" Rasazy stomped on Selever's back.

"No more naughty jokes brother." Rasazy spoke as she kept stomping on Selever, "OKAY! OKAY! I'LL STOP, PLEASE GET YOUR FEET OFF ME RASAZY-"

She then jumped off, and sat down straight away. "Fuck you man." Selever rubbed his back.

"Uh.. I'm a girl."

·

The two were duetting at the end, not the same lyrics but the same vocals. Ruv was just listening to them sing, tho he was still watching Sarv if something happens.

The song has ended which lead Sarv to being furious since the blunette had defeat her, she threw her mic and before she did anything to the blunette.

Everything went black.

"SARV!" Ruv shouted as he ran towards Sarv.

The blunette and brunette were shocked once again, Ruv held Sarv in his arms. "B-beep-" Ruv gripped on Sarv's hand, "SCRAM." He shouted at them. The two ran out of the church while they couldn't had the chance to use the bathroom, poor them.

An orange head was swinging his gun, "Oh! Bf Gf, what took you guys so long?!"

"Pico! We're so sorry that we took way too long! We almost died in the church." Orange head called Pico went confused. "What do you mean? That's a church." Bf  was breathing heavily.

Ruv watched as the portal behind the speakers disappear as everything went back to normal like nothing ever happened.

Ruv sighed as he slowly picked up Sarv, he couldn't just carried Sarv all the way back to their apartment, so he decided to just lay her down on the pew.

·

Rasazy was just humming the song Gospel that Sarv just sang earlier, she really enjoyed it. While Selever was just saying shit about Sarv and Ruv about them making out or something.

"Do you want me to step on you again brother?" Selever went from noisy to quiet and he shook his head no.

·

Ruv was beside Sarv who was still passed out, and it also had been an hour and a half. Ruv had his head buried into his hands, he stopped doing that pose when he yawned, he wanted to sleep but he wanted to protect Sarv.

He stood up and started to walk around, he saw a poster of him having the word 'BEWARE!!' underneath the picture, it was half ripped but he just took the whole paper and ripped it to smaller pieces.

"Fucking bullshit." Ruv spoke as he walked on the small ripped papers on the ground.

He stopped at his tracks and turned around, he started to remember their first fight here. Ruv threw a book at her as Sarv almost poking his eye out. Ruv looked at his feet with guilt.

"..Ruv?.." Sarv was awake. Ruv immidently ran towards Sarv, "You're finally awake.." Ruv tried to smile but he couldn't, poor Ruv.

Sarv groaned as she placed her hand on her own head, "W-what happened?-"

Ruv went quiet as he stared at Sarv not realizing that he was holding her hand, "You passed out earlier, and uh.. You released.. erm.. Lucifer, if that's what you call them."

They both went quiet. Sarv stood up and just started to walk out of the church, "Sarv- W-wait." Ruv ran towards Sarv as he slightly gripped in her shoulder, Sarv hummed in response. "Come on, I know you trust me.. And I trust you! I wouldn't tell anyone about your "little" secret." Sarv smiled a little.

"True.." She spoke softly.

"I want to know a little more about your "little" secret. alright demon Neapolitan icecream girl?" "Alright Mr High Runaway Criminal.."

They both started to talk as they walked out of the church like nothing ever happened earlier.

·

Selever was all bruised up because of Rasazy, "Tell one more naughty joke and I will commit arson."

·

Sheesh

Idk what ending to add now lol, but imagine he really was going hard LMAO- I'm joking I'm joking

I'm so sorry for that 🗿

(Credits to mokiquins for the YT video, and Credits to Dokki for some of the game dialogue)

1026