┊͙Fight 🌹(VI)

(A/N:I actually had no idea what to add as a picture)

·

,Ruvzyvat's POV,

·

Sarv really reminds me of someone, but.. who?-I purposely hit my head trying to get that thought out of my mind.

Even tho it still won't get out of my mind, I continuosly hit my head. After like a minute I stopped.

I placed my hands on my face and just stayed like that for a couple minutes or so, as I took my hands off my face I heard voices coming this way.

I stood up and ran where they can't see me, I sat down and still thinking of Sarv and that girl who I met when I was little.

The girl had weird horns, I admit I was weird before, though Sarv doesn't have horns-That doesn't makes sense.

...

Everything doesn't makes sense...

I gotta remove these thoughts out of my head, but how? I'll probably just steal more stuff or something else. I just don't know what to do.

I quickly stood up and ran far that noone else sees me.

·

,Third Person POV,

·

As Sarv attends a mass and Ruv hiding from people, they still wont get that thought out of their minds.

As there was proof, but there was only one. Sarv's horns, but Sarv still isn't sure if she could trust Ruv. The same thing for Ruv, him having no trusts towards Sarv.

Sarv tried her best to focuse on the mass, and Ruv trying his best running away still having the same thoughts run around in their minds.

They both want to meet again in the same spot to know eachother more and to gain trusts.

As Ruv sneaks around he almost got caught by someone but quickly hid in the shadows. As for Sarv she had finish her quick mass.

As the church closes, Sarv was the one incharge with the church. Kids barging in as they started to throw things, making Sarv frustrated but she tried to calm down.

As Sarv tries to make the kids get out of the church instead of breaking things. But the kids got mad at Sarv and started to throw things at her.

This action made Sarv remember about her past, so she got mad at them-while Sarv almost snapping at them, a member of the kids alerted them about something.

The kids ran out to look at their bikes, and the reason is their tires has been popped by someone. And that someone is Ruv who was walking behind Sarv.

Sarv was concerned what happened to them without noticing Ruv behind her, as she turned around she was treated with a weird surprise.

Sarv flinched as she saw Ruv just standing behind her with a murderous or forced smile on his face. "Oh my-Ruv! You scared me!".

Ruv stopped with his forced smile and just looked at Sarv without any word coming out of his mouth.

"What brings you here?" Sarv asked, "I came back and just finding out that those kids were bothering you.".

Sarv smiled "But, what happened to them?" Ruv turned his back to Sarv and walked around the quiet church, without answering the question. "Are you interested in joining the church, Ruv?"

Ruv looked back at Sarv "Fuck no, what do you think I am? A holy person?" Sarv was shocked with Ruv's words, "That was very unholy of you Ruv!"

Ruv threw a Bible at Sarv hitting her right in the face, "Oh, so that what it is you wanna do here." Sarv spoke as she removed one of her cross off her veil as she runs towards Ruv.

Ruv immediately held Sarv's wrist which has the cross, while the cross almost hitting his eye. "Calm down Sarv." Sarv noticed her own actions.

Ruv removed his grip off Sarv, "Sorry I guess.." Sarv apologized "You're very different from a nun considering your actions."

Sarv looked away, "Or are you really a nun?" Ruv moved his face closer towards Sarv. Sarv looks back at Ruv and slapping him right on the face. "That's none of your business!"

Sarv walked away and sitting down on a pew with her hands on her face. And with Ruv he had his hand on his face where Sarv slapped it.

"I guess I'll be going now." Sarv didn't peeked as Ruv walked out of the church.

·

I actually had a hard time to think of words tbh, but it was worth the shot.

(Credits to Dokki for the picture!)

733