┊͙Hm 🌹(XXIX)

I'm very very sorry that I haven't been active! I've kinda been stressed with school and I have quite the assignments that I need to do.

So to take back all my inactive days, have this short chapter! I will try my best to make the next part more longer than this. Since the next chapter is gonna be the end of this book, sadly.

- - / - -

"You finally told me the truth, why don't you go confess your unexpected love to her?" Whitty snickered.

"I don't even know if she would like or either love me back. It would probably ruin our friendship." "Woah woah, you're already worried about that shits? But you kinda have a point. But the way I see you two communicate, like you both are lovers! I saw you smile at her." Whitty looked back front where they were walking, doing hand motions.

"Stop pressuring me, I'm still thinking about it. If I will, I would probably not waste any time and confess to her Tomorrow night." Ruv tucked both of his hands in his own jacket. "What are you two talking about?" Sarv broke the two boys conversation, "Probably boy stuffs.." Carol giggled, as Sarv joined in giggling also. The two girls separated from the boys again.

Ruv tried his best not to blush, yet he failed. Whitty noticed and slapped the back of Ruv's head, "OW- Shit!" Ruv stopped at his tracks as he rubbed the back of his head. "The fuck was that for?!" "You were blushing. You almost got caught,"

"Well you didn't had to punch me for that. So fuck you bomb alien shit."

"I didn't asked to be insulted,"

·

It was almost 3 P.M, Sarv was getting quite tired if they keep playing around in the Amusement Park. Even though she wanted to tell the others she wanted to rest, yet she didn't. Ruv did notice Sarv getting tired, just look at her eyes, they were half open mostly now.

Ruv placed his hand on the Demons head, "By just looking at you, you're tired. Aren't you?" "..Yes. I am."

"Do you want to get back in your apartment? I'll tell the others, if you want to."

"Okay.." Sarv was a little worried that she would ruin the fun, but she couldn't just be there with all her energy being drained. Ruv wrapped his arm around Sarv's shoulders, as they both walked towards Carol and Whitty. "Guys, we have to leave since Sarv is getting pretty tired after all the fun."

"It's fine Ruv, we understand. Right Whitty?" Carol nudged Whitty's arm, "Oh, yes.. It's fine. I'm not gonna like, I did had a lot of fun this afternoon."

Ruv just nodded, but Sarv was just staring at the ground wanting to just lay down on the concrete floor. "Lets go now Sarv, bye Carol bye Whitty." The criminal dragged the demon slowly. "Bye guys! Stay safe!" Carol shouted while waving. Whitty just waved a goodbye at them.

·

After a few minutes of walking and dragging, Ruv decided to just carry Sarv instead of dragging her back to the apartment. Which was obviously tiring. Sarv just blankly stared at the sky as she gripped onto Ruv quite tightly.

"You okay there, Sarv?" Ruv asked in a concerned manner, looking at the devil he was holding while he had a tint of pink on his face. Sarv just hummed in a response, "We're almost at the apartment. So don't just fall asleep in my arms."

·

After a bit more walking, they had finally reach the apartment. It was a struggle to get in since Ruv was holding Sarv, but he managed to get in the apartment. He set down the devil on the couch as his face grew tint more of pink because of the view of Sarv.

Ruv then ran upstairs to change his clothes, 'I don't even know if I kinda like Sarv, I probably even like her more. I'm guessing- love? I don't know. I'm not good with these shits.' The criminal's thoughts ran around his head, he just shook his head and went downstairs. (He's done changing)

Sarv was still laying down on the couch, asleep. Ruv just sat down beside her, letting Sarv's head lay on Ruv's lap. The criminal carefully caressed the devil's face as he grabbed the TV remote to watch something to let time fly. (You already know what he's gonna watch)

·

The sky was turning dark, the two friends were in a deep sleep on the couch, Sarv was cuddling with Ruv while being on top of him. Ruv had his arm dangling by the side of the couch as he had his other arm wrap around Sarv's waist. Both of them were quietly snoring.

The duo was getting way too comfortable with eachother. Acting like couples and stuff.

- - / - -

"It seems like Dad is close to confessing to Mom, and we can FINALLY get out of this shitty void!" Selever stretched his arms upwards while talking.

"I just hope soon enough we'll get out of here.."

-

810