┊͙Ruv's Secret Feelings 🌹(XVI)

(Thanks to @Mrlabrador2 for the tile idea! Sheesh I've realized I have grammar mistakes here)

·

,Ruvyzvat's POV,

·

I stared at Sarv not realizing i'm blushing. "You okay? Your face is red!" Sarv looked closer to my face. "I-im fine Sarv!"

I covered my face with the papers, "Ruv?" I quickly gave Sarv the papers and ran "I'll be going upstairs now Sarv!!" I shouted.

I quickly ran and ran upstairs and quickly shutting the door behind me. I sighed deeply, what in the actually fuck.

I covered my face again, what even happened?-Why am I blushing earlier?! I casually hit my face like a million times. Until I heard a knock at the door.

I groaned from the pain coming from my face, I stood up and opened the door seeing Sarv just standing there. "What do you need Sarv?"

I stared at Sarv for a few seconds admiring her-Wait what the actual fuck am I doing right now actually? "Ah, nothing at all.. I just wanted to see if you were okay."

Hm? "Oh, I'm fine. No worries.".

Sarv came in the room and closing the door as she came in. Sarv leaned closer to my face, what is she doing?-

Her lips were- touching mine?!? I blushed.

...

...

...

I kept hearing finger snapping noises. "Earth to Ruv?" I flinched a little, did I just imagined that?! What the-"Ruv?! Hello????"

"What Sarv?" I pouted, "You've been staring at me for like minutes, you alright? Or were you thinking of something?"

I went silent for a second, "It's nothing. Go continue singing and I'll be just staying here." I looked at the floor, I heard Sarv sighing.

"..Alright" Sarv walked away, I closed the door and just sat down on the floor beside the door.

What in the actual fuck did I imagine earlier??

·

,Sarvente's POV,

·

I yawned as I walked downstairs, what to Do... What to do... Maybe I'll teach Ruv to sing! Either tomorrow or later..

Hm.. I'm concerned about something, but I don't know what it is. Eh.. I'll just rest it off.

I sat down on the couch, turning on the TV and just rest for the meantime.

·

...

...

I woke up feeling like someone was slightly shaking me, "Sarv, wake up."

"Hm?.. Oh, Ruv.." I yawned as I sat up, "What's up?" I asked Ruv. "You know it's nighttime-Come on."

Huh?.. I'm not fully awake yet... I think I'm not on the couch anymore, I think I'm being carried. I yawned and held close to Ruv as I closed my eyes.

·

I opened my eyes, oh.. it's morning. I groaned and rubbed my left eye. I can't even remember what happened last night-sat up seeing Ruv still asleep.

What time did we or I slept? I'm still tired holy cow. I still wanna sleep.. I'll just make something to drink so I won't get tired.

I slowly stood up so Mr high Runaway Criminal doesn't wake up, I went out the room and kept yawning as I walked and walked.

Finally.. the kitchen, I guess I'll make coffee since I have like 2-3 packs left. I hope it's my favourite flavour, I grabbed a kettle and added water in it. As the water fills the kettle the heavier it got. I closed the water tap and place the kettle on a stove as I turned the heat on.

I might burn myself during this process.. Let's hope not actually, I opened one of the coffee packs and poured all the powder in a cup that has a design of a pink fire. Reminds me of something of a little secret of mine.

Eh.. Who cares? I threw the packet in a trash bin and I heard the kettle was ready to be poured into the cup. I really hope I don't burn myself at this moment, I hesitated at first to pour the hot water but I had to do it anyways.

As I finished the process of pouring the hot water in the cup I placed down the kettle. I stared at it for a couple of minutes until I felt something wrap around my waist. I didn't hesitate since I knew it was Ruv. Imagine it wasn't actually him.

But I just knew, because I hear him mumbling my name "Goodmorning Ruv." I chuckled.

"Morning.." he mumbled on my shoulder.

I took a sip from the cup that had coffee in it as I played with Ruv's fluffy hair. "..Let me go now Ruv." I felt his head shook.

I guess we're staying like this, until the rest of the day I guess.

·

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday, I got randomly "busy"

*Insert car noises* (I actually sound like a car sometimes)

(Credits to Dokki for the picture!)

784