┊͙Trying to get along 🌹(VIII)

,Third Person POV,

·

As it turned morning, Ruv woke up from the bright light seeking through the gaps of the window blinds.

Ruv sat up and groaned from the light hitting his eye, so he looked at his left side seeing Sarv peacefully sleeping.

The sight Ruv is seeing by now made him blush a tiny bit (A tiny tiny bit /j) but he carefully stood up and walked out of the bedroom.

As Ruv went downstairs, the apartment he was staying in wasn't the holy kind one, since Sarv doesn't believe in god anymore but she just continued pretending to be a nun.

Ruv thought of it being weird, since he doesn't know Sarv's secret yet. But he ignored the apartment not being holy, Ruv got bread and spreading so he can eat.

Since he doesn't have any knowledge or experience with cooking just yet.

Sarv woke up without Ruv beside her, she was a little confused but she knew Ruv was just downstairs. So Sarv quickly fixed her hair not wanting to wear her veil yet, and she went out of the room immediately sprinting down the stairs.

"Good morning Ruv!" Sarv greeted Ruv, "...Morning." Ruv quietly greeted the Neapolitan girl. Sarv quickly grabbed two breads from the table and placed them in a toaster.

"You're randomly hyped today." Ruv curiously spoke, "I know right! And I do not know why!", Sarv had a big smile on her face.

Ruv, who was heavily leaning on a chair ignored her being randomly hyped as heck. As the toaster finished toasting the bread, Sarv quickly got a plate and grabbed both of the toast with her bare hands.

As Sarv almost burning herself she washed her hand to remove the burning, Sarv quickly took the plate with the toast on it and swiftly put it on the table and sat down, Sarv took the butter knife that Ruv was using.

Ruv didn't mind at all, it was quiet but Ruv broke the silence "..So are we going to the church and force me to pray with you?" Sarv looked at Ruv as she eats.

"I'm not technically gonna force you Ruv!" "Tsk.. You will definitely force me." Ruv looked at Sarv who was biting her toast with butter, "ahem.. Will not!" Sarv spoke while there's food in her mouth.

The two started to argue like kids for minutes.

·

,Sarvente's POV,

·

I can't believe we just fought something stupid, as I finished eating I grabbed the plate and washed it.

I looked back at Ruv who was standing up and going upstairs, leaving the bread and butter knife on the table.

Great. Just, great.

I grabbed the butter knife and washed it also, when I finished doing that I placed the bread on its spot. I quickly ran upstairs walking into my room, as I went in I saw Ruv just sitting on my bed.

"Aren't you gonna take a shower or a bath, Ruv?" Ruv looked at me, "Right." I stared at Ruv who was walking towards my closet and taking a towel without my permission.

Amazing, totally amazing.

I sighed and just sat down on my bed.

·

-Time skip 1 hour and they're both done taking a bath/shower ( because I have no idea what to add )-

·

As I was done getting ready, I looked back at Ruv, he was casually fixing his hair Infront of a mirror. "..Let's go, Ruv!" I grabbed Ruv's wrist ignoring the fact I hear him complain so much.

I casually drag him to the church, but I decided to carry him, which took like half an hour carrying him here. It obviously made me a little tired but I got the strength to do it though.

"How the hell did you carry me." Ruv spoke as I let go of him.

"Strength, obviously." I spoke with seriousness but I continued being joyful and hyped, I forgot the church was closed today.

Oh well..

"Let's go in the church now Ruv!" "Alright." Both of us went in the church.

·

Lol hi, I'm back from my 1 day break

(Credits to Dokki for the picture!)

676