┊͙ Double Date(?) 🌹🏵️(XXVIII)

Ruv was caressing Sarv, she was still asleep, Ruv eyes open: leaving them halfway open. Still not believing that his friend (or Crush) is taking a nap on his shoulder, Ruv's mood interrupted when his (stolen /hj) phone vibrated.

He took his phone out if his pocket and looked at the notification. It was a text notification, it came from Whitty (Lmao). Ruv pressed on the notification as it opened in a certain app.

-

[A human bomb]

'Yo Ruv, how are you? It's
been a while when we hanged
out.'

Ruv read what Whitty sent. He then started to text back.

'Sup. I'm good, slightly busy.
We can hangout today if you want,
you can bring carol also.'

Whitty immediately responded.

'Sick. Where should we hangout?'

'Amusement park? I know it sounds
lame.'

'Lmao Amusement park? Yeah
whatever, we'll meet you at 11:30 am.'

(The current time in this fanfic is 11:12 am KWBFM)

'Ight. See you.'

Whitty left Ruv on read.

-

The criminal sighed and look at Devil. Ruv slightly shook her to wake up, since they're gonna go back to the apartment (or house). Sarv quietly whined and gripped on Ruv's arm tighter (ok sounds weirdly sus)

"Wake up Sarv,"

"No." Sarv pushed her face against Ruv's forearm more, squeezing her face. The Criminal sighed, "I'm picking you up then." With no hesitation, Ruv carried Sarv. And immediately ran out of the park like he was kidnapping a child, but instead it was Sarv.

-

The two has reached the apartment (/house), Sarv was now awake unlike before-The Devil was stretching and the Criminal was just resting on the couch because he was tired from running.

"Sarv, we'll be going to the Amusement Park. And also My friend is coming (haha coming) with us, he's also bringing his girlfriend."

"Oh? What time?"

"Eleven-Thirty am,"

"Alrighty," Sarv was trying to tie her hair to a ponytail, hair tie was in her mouth while she just walked around in the living room. "So.. where should we eat for lunch?" The Devil spoke, tho her sentence was slightly not clear since she still has her hair tie in her mouth.

Though Ruv still understood what she meant. "We can have lunch at the Amusement Park, but the food there are only junk food." "It's fine, I wanted to eat something else rather than casual lunch meals," Sarv gave Ruv a soft smile.

- (Time skip)

The two friends were already outside, walking to the Amusement Park. They both acted like they're the only people who are going out like a date. There was some silence between the both of them, Ruv decided to spoke up. "How do you feel about meeting my friends? Lame question, I know."

"I guess..cool? I'm a little nervous to meet your friends, since you've never really mentioned that you have friends before."

"I may be a loner sometimes, but I have other friends. Well two friends apparently, you and Whitty." Ruv finished his sentence and it became quiet again.

-

They had reached the Amusement Park, Ruv was looking and walking around to see his two friends while dragging Sarv around (they're holding hands if you're wondering, hahahwlfnejcn).

Ruv then saw Whitty, it was a little easy to see him in the crowd because of how tall he is. "I see them." The Criminal slightly tugged on the Devil's hand, signaling that they're gonna walk to them. Sarv looked at Ruv and nodded and they started to walk.

Passing by lots of people, they passed two boys who has Blue and Yellow hair, a girl with a blanket around her body while slightly dangling back and fourth, a blob that looks like dream with a human file. (I hope you guys get the reference)

"Yo Whit!" Ruv raised his free hand and waved. Whitty looked at the direction where he was called, "Oh sup!"

They started to chit-chat and ramble about shit. Ruv introduced Sarv to them, same with Whitty and Carol. And then they walked around trying to find any rides to get on and enjoy, "Hey guys, let's ride on the rollercoaster!" Carol pointed at the rollercoaster. Screaming were heard on it. Everyone agreed, none of them were scared or either nervous.

All of them went to the line and waited.

-

When it was their turn they all sat down onto their seats. Ruv and Sarv were next to eachother and they were Infront, Whitty and Carol were next to eachother also but at the back of Ruv and Sarv.

They had to wait a little before the ride started.

And then the ride had started a moment later, it was already on a fast pace (sounds like I'm making smut rn I wanna kms) almost everyone were screaming. Ruv was just enjoying the air hitting his face, Sarv was holding onto the bars tightly. Whitty was holding Carol's hand while holding onto the Bars tightly also.

There was a big fall in-coming, and Sarv wasn't ready for it. She gripped into Ruv's arm, tightly but not very tight. And they suddenly dropped down, everyone except Ruv was screaming.

- (fuck what to add else)

After all the rides they had ride on, it was 3:21 PM. They didn't had lunch yet so..they were now eating. Ruv was eating a corndog, Sarv was eating a hotdog. Whitty was eating Fries, and Carol was eating a sandwich.

They wanted to have fun still, but they had to get home soon. Carol and Sarv were talking to eachother, while Ruv and Whitty was also talking to eachother.

"Hey Ruv, I know we haven't seen eachother for a past couple days. How are you with Sarv?"

"I'm okay with her. She may be a little annoying sometimes, but I do like it when someone's annoying."

"Ayo? Since when you started to like someone who is annoying as shit? You used to hate people who's noisy and annoying."

"Sarv slightly changed it."

"Is it because you like her?" Whitty teased Ruv (Not in a sexual manner). Ruv's cheeks (face. Not ass.) turned cherry pink when Whitty said that. "No..I don't."

"Come on now dude, you don't have to lie."

"Okay, okay. Fine, I kinda like her."

-

Cliff hanger lmoa.

OKAY BYE NOW, STAY SAFE Y'ALL-

ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK THAT JUST GOT RELEASED EARLIER

1066