┊͙Roommate 🌹(VII)

(A/N:I'm such an idiot, i forgot to add a warning)

Warning(?):
-
Very Slight Swearing

·

,Ruvzyvat's POV,

·

I didn't mean to hit Sarv with a fucking Bible. What even happened to me, and why the fuck am I going soft just towards a friend I just met like a few minutes ago.

I blinked a couple times and looked back at the door where I walked out, should I peek and to look what's Sarv doing.

She's just sitting down staring at the cross Infront, I quietly closed the door and walked away.

As I walk I heard police sirens, and this made me panic a little but I just ran into a dark place trying to get away from the bright light.

I sat down and I randomly started to get worried because of Sarv, why did I even do that. I started to hit my head, why the fuck am I going soft towards her?!

After I was done hitting my head I just realized it's turning night, I guess time to go back to the church-I stood up and walked towards the church.

As I kept walking every minute I randomly feel guilty, this feeling made me hit my head more, I need to stop hitting myself.

As I was looking at my side, everything went black.

....

...

..

.

I opened my eyes, where am I? I'm not outside at all. "...Hello?.." I spoke timidly.

A heard a door open as I sit up on the bed, and the person who entered was one and only-Sarv.

"Oh! I see you're awake!" Sarv exclaimed as she ran towards me, "How are you feeling?" I rubbed my head happens to be touching a bandage around my head.

"I feel a little dizzy." I looked at Sarv, "Do you want water Ruv?" I nodded, Sarv stood up and as she was about to get out I asked something.

"Why.. are you doing this? I literally threw a Bible at you earlier, and cursed at you." Sarv stared at me for a few seconds until walking out of the room.

And she just ignored my question like I did to her earlier, I sighed and just layed down while face planting on the pillow.

As I heard the door open I lifted my head off the pillow, "Here's your water Ruv!" As I looked at Sarv she had a wide smile.

"..Thanks." I thanked Sarv as she gave me the water, "No problem Ruv" when I sat properly and drank the water I was concerned what happened to me earlier.

"Hey Sarv? What happened to me earlier?.." I looked at Sarv who was removing her vail letting her hair flow down.

(A/N:Sarv's horns can't be seen! I've seen Dokki's art without Sarv's veil and she has no horns out)

"You actually hit a wall and fell pretty hard." I placed the cup of water beside the bed side table and looked back at Sarv.

"You'll be staying here in my apartment until you healed whether you like it or not" Sarv looked at me angrily I suppose.

"Healed?.." I asked, "I.. N-nevermind about that!", She's acting a little different, as usual. I flopped on the bed and just layed there.

"..So I'm your roommate now, Sarv?" Sarv nodded "Yup!", "Okay." I turned around as I faced the wall and closed eyes.

And just made myself fall asleep.

·

,Sarvente's POV,

·

I sat beside Ruv who looked like he had fallen asleep.

...

..

Why am I doing this, well I mean he's right why am I even helping him? Why did I had the urge to help him earlier?

I smacked my face with my own hands, I haven't even know Ruv that well, and I'm already letting him stay in my apartment?

I sighed as removed my boots and layed down on the bed beside Ruv, I closed my eyes falling into sleep.

·

I actually had noone idea what to write but I tried, lol

(Credits to Dokki for the picture!)

669