┊͙Trusting Eachother 🌹(XIV)

,Sarvente's POV,

·

When me and Ruv both finished eating I went upstairs and Ruv stayed downstairs.

I wanna go outside today.. But I do not know where to go, I stared out the window seeing people walk around and kids running. Even two of them are wearing skeleton and pumpkin costume.

How cute!

Cars passing by, and birds chirping. A wonderful morning today I see!

Okay time to take a bath.

·

My hair is wet as hell! I should better dry it since I'm done changing. I quickly took my hair blower, plugged it in and turned it on.

The heat of the air hit my face, dear god that hurts my eyes-I quickly changed the direction of the hair lower facing.

The heat blows my hair, just realizing Ruv was in my room. "Oh! Ruv, since when did you get in here?".

"A few minutes earlier." Oh.. I see, heh?

"Alright" I continued to dry my hair.

·

Finally, done drying my hair.. I groaned from the hot air hitting my hand. Well that hurts.

I yawned as I unplugged the hair dryer, wonder what's Ruv doing since he's downstairs. I went out of the room and went downstairs as I stretched.

...

Strange he's not here-

"Boo."

I screamed and looked behind me, and it's Ruv. "Don't scare me like that again!" It looked like he was smiling but technically he wasn't, I just know he's smiling.

"It's funny. But I'm trying my best not to smile." I giggled, "Well it's kinda funny.. I guess?" Ruv patted me on the head.

Oooo, head pats.. Okay Sarv! No! I'm no cat! Okay let's stop with this now.

"Do you wanna go somewhere, or do something Ruv?" Ruv shrugged, "Not sure.".

Hmm.. Since I'm already dressed up, and Ruv finished taking a bath also finished dressing up. Why not go outside?

Even tho I do not know where the fuck we will go. I stared at Ruv for a few moments until grabbing him by his wrist and running out of the house.

"Slow down Sarv! Slow the fuck down!" (That sounds wrong lmao) I ignored him, and I stopped at my tracks.

I looked at the Café that was Infront of us, I guess we could hangout here. I dragged Ruv into the Café.

Surprisingly the Café was quiet, we both got a table and we sat down on the chairs. "So.. What do you think about this place Ruv?"

"Too aesthetic for me." True.. As I was thinking a waiter came to our table

·

After we both told our order to the waiter I looked at Ruv who had his head down. "You okay Ruv?"

"Yes." I don't think he is, I think be doesnt the waiter to know I'm with a high runaway criminal.

Eh..

"I wanna know what you know about me!" Ruv looked at me, "How 'bout you go first.".

Really? Me first? Come on Ruv. "Okay then.. I know about you as a High Runaway Criminal, Having dead facial muscles and being a jerk sometimes."

"I admit, I'm a jerk sometimes. But whatever its my turn now." I smiled a little.

"You're a Nun, a really hyped and happy girl, a nun that's friend with me, and hates me." Eh? "Huh? What do you mean? I like you!"

Silence came to use..

"A-as a friend! Yeah.. as a friend.." Ruv looked like he didn't suspected it much, Phew!

Eheh?..

Close call I guess.

·

After we got our drinks and food Ruv asked me something, "Do you like me as a friend? Or more?" What kind of question is that?

And why is he still talking about it?! "Didn't I told you? I said as a friend!" Totally as a friend.

We both became quiet, so I started to drink my coffee.

·

Awh man I already finished my coffee, it tastes good tho. I sighed "You alright Sarv?" "Hm? Oh, I'm okay no worries Ruv.".

I want more coffee.

·

,Third person POV,

·

Sarv and Ruv started to talk for an hour until Sarv wanted to go to the park again.

Ruv agreed, So they both left leaving money on the table. It was quiet with both of them at first but they started to talk again with a simple sentence with.

"How was your drink earlier Ruv?" Sarv asked him, "Tastes good I'm guessing. How about yours?"

Sarv went 'hm..' for a split second until she responded "It tastes good too!" Ruv smiled a little trying not to hurt himself.

At this point these two are trusting eachother, Ruv started to learn emotions towards Sarv.

Sarv thought of Ruv being a trustworthy friend or maybe more than just a friend.

·

Hi, sorry for not updating yesterday! I got mixed with words.

(Credits to Dokki for the picture!)

785