Chapter 21

The night continued with us playing games Yuna planned the day before.

It was interrupted by the ringing of Jae's phone.

"YUNA, C'MERE!" He yells from the kitchen. Yuna rolls her eyes and stands, "What?"

"Surprise!"

A voice that we haven't heard in a while shouts from the phone. We all gasped and ran over to Jae's phone, "Namjoon!"

Namjoon facetimed Jae's phone so he could surprise Yuna for her birthday. He's been gone ever since he came back that one night to check up on me while I was sick. Yuna was sad when she heard Namjoon wasn't gonna be able to make it to her birthday because of his work, but she got over it.

It's happened before.

"Happy birthday, Yuna! Having fun? I really wanna be there with y'all, but work's been getting hectic these days because of the snow. How's the birthday going so far?"

"Good! We made pizza ourselves and it tasted SO good. Too bad you aren't here to taste it, Joonie," Yuna practically snatched the phone from us and took it somewhere only she can talk with him. Guess she really misses him.

All of us chuckle, understanding that Yuna wants alone time with Namjoon.

It makes me wonder at times like these, how'd Yuna get to know Namjoon? Quite obviously, they're much closer than the rest. I don't wanna ask her today though, it might ruin her mood.

Unfortunately, the rest of us couldn't have a talk with Namjoon since Yuna hogged all of his break time.

She apologized many times and even got on her knees to bow down, but we only laughed at her. We didn't mind at all. We can just talk with Namjoon when he gets back. It was enough for us to just hear Yuna's excited voice explaining today's events to Namjoon even through the other room.

We all decided to go to sleep since it was later than expected.

"Goodnight!" Yuna yells from her doorframe. There was some audible, gibberish grumbling from Jae's room, it was him saying goodnight back. I laugh before also saying my part, "Goodnight."

I laid on my part of the bed that's still less than half of the mattress, but I've already gotten over that weeks ago. Nothing I can really do since the owner of this room technically is just Mina. I'm just a roommate of her's.

Speaking of Mina, she's still up on her small desk putting on beauty cream.

One of my legs hang off the bed as I hug the side of my pillow. I stared at Mina as she did her skincare routine. It wasn't much though. She just took some time making sure the cream reached everywhere on her face. After that, she got her small towel and began drying her hair.

I can't believe that Mina still had the energy to take a whole shower after all of today. All of us, except Mina, are too tired to even brush our teeth. I, of course, forced myself to though. If one thing, I learned from a certain someone to keep well hygiene.

The tiredness dragged my soul so I gave in.

"Goodnight, Mina.." My voice drifts off.

It took a while, but I heard Mina reply in her sweet voice.

"Goodnight."

You were pulled by your lover, Nayeon, away from Sana and Jihyo. They're yelling your names but none of you respond back to them—You don't have the guts to, while Nayeon doesn't care for that as of right now. She brings you to a long forgotten storage room that you two use as a hideout.