Chapter 20

"Alright everyone, now it's time for the long awaited..."

Drumroll!

"Spin the bottle, classic truth or dare!"

Now, the real uproar begins. The seating chart now is Wendy, Jae, Yuna, then Mina, from left to right around me. Everyone subconsciously took a deep breath to ready themselves.

We're gonna start slow and steady, hopefully.

"I wanna go first!" Jae rushes to spin the bottle first.

And so, the first victim of the day is...

"Y/N!"

Me.

I sigh and mentally prepare myself. Please don't be anything stupid... Knowing Jae, of course it's gonna be something over-the-top. It'd be more surprising if it wasn't though.

He made an awfully evil giggle before speaking, "Truth or dare, Y/N?"

"Truth," The supposed safer option. I swear I felt a wind of ice pass me when his smile grew wider.

"Are you.. a virgin?"

A violent cough escapes my mouth. What's with him?! I fan myself lightly, "E-excuse me?" Jae crosses his arms in victory, "You heard me. Are you a virgin, Y/N? If you don't want to answer then take the shot!"

Jae was eager to take me down. Ever since the start of the game, everyone but me and him took a shot. It seems he thinks of this as a survival game or something. But, I won't give in so easily no matter what! I am NOT drinking that.

I glance around the room and the other girls were a bit flustered at Jae's steamy question. I hug my knees and cover my face with my hands, "I'm not going down as easily as you think Jae. And to answer you, no, I'm not a virgin."

"Of course you're a loser virgin.. wait, WAIT! YOU!- Y- HUH??? D-DID I HEAR?-" "Yes, you heard correct. I'm N O T a virgin," I clarify once more while mocking him. Everyone around me had the exact same expression—eyes bulging out with their jaw dropped.

To be honest, I'd be shocked at my own answer too.

But it's the truth so...

"W-when did you!-"

"Nope, nope, nope. I answered the question truthfully, so my turn's over now," I cut him from asking me for more information on my personal, personal life. I spin the bottle next since I was picked.

Second victim is?

"Wendy!"

I get started right away, "Truth or dare?"

She stares at me for a second, "..Dare."

Jae and Yuna oohed at her quick decision. I was also startled at how fast she chose. It's kinda a bad thing for me now, because I was planning on using her decision-thinking time to think of something to say.

"I dare you to...—" Come on, think of something, Y/N! "—sit on someone's lap"

Wendy didn't seem worried at all with her dare. "Anyone?" She asks me to confirm. I don't want to make it too uncomfy for her so I nod, "Yeah, anyone's okay. It doesn't matter who." I wonder who she's gonna choose for th-

"Kay, open your legs," Wendy stares at me.

I blink multiple times but did as she said. It looks like I'm getting ready to stretch with the way I'm sitting. Wendy sat between my legs so she wouldn't crush them and chuckled, "Should've done a harder dare, Y/N~"