"Mech Scramble!"

(3rd POV)
Yukina: If we add those up...

Rinko: Sayo-san and Hina-san were...

Lisa: The two of you we're one.

Sayo: We were...

Hina: One...?

Mrs. Hikawa: Yes.
-
Everyone, except for Mrs. Hikawa in the room we're shocked after they released their own conversation and conclusion. No one expected the conclusion. Mrs. Hikawa then smile to Sayo and Hina.
-
Mrs. Hikawa: I and your father knew that the both of you are going to leave us someday. I and your father are prepared.

Sayo and Hina: Mama...

Mrs. Hikawa: Sayo, you may be the reincarnation of light, and Hina, you may be the reincarnation of darkness, but both of us will be still my two precious daughters.

Sayo and Hina: ...mama...

Mrs. Hikawa: I believe in you both and also your friends believe in both of you too.
-
Sayo and Hina then proceeded to hug their mother. They were about to cry but their mother stopped them.
-
Mrs. Hikawa: Hey, don't cry! Where did my sayings go when the two of you were little? Smile, smile!

Sayo and Hina: Hehe.
-
After the deep conversation that occurred in the command center, Mrs. Hikawa left the ship for her early morning flight back to Italy. As the night goes along, everyone was talking about random things and suddenly Ako pitches an idea. That idea was a double date in the morning of tomorrow. Immediately Rinko agreed and also Tomoe, as for the twins they talked a little bit before they approved to join. As for Lisa and Yukina, they have other agendas to do in the morning, and in the afternoon they have to visit a vet for Roselyn. All of them agreed on the plans for tomorrow, so they immediately call it a day.

Meanwhile, back in the ruins of Numazu. A particular figure was exiting out of the said area. That figure was badly in pain after what happened just moments ago. The figure that was talked about was no other than Hudram, one of the remaining dark giants in existence.
-
Hudram: Screw that girl!

...

Hudram: I will eventually get her and everyone!!! Argh!!
-
Out of nowhere, someone fired and burst through his body leaving a double pain in his body. So, he turned around and it was Carmeara in her human form.
-
Hudram: Carmeara?!?! Argk!

Carmeara: You FOOL! You'll pay for that!!

Hudram: Carmeara...!

Carmeara: Getting free was quite the ordeal!

Hudram: Argk!

Carmeara: That looks painful! Let me end it for you!!

Hudram: Ahhh!!!

...

Hudram: It can't end here!! Ahhh!!!
-
The dark magic that Carmeara has, ended the life of Hudram for good. After he died, Carmeara absorbs all of the dark energy that Hudram left. After absorbing it, Carmeara feels more powerful than before.
-
Carmeara: Disgusting.

...

Carmeara: But I'll use your darkness for you.

...